Swingers clubs, UK and Paris….

OK The place is not to big but the right size.
It has two levels, at the ground floor you will find a bar and a decent sized swimming pool. At the 1st floor there are two hot rooms and a lot of cozy places to have some fun when one wants some intimacy.
In the hot room there is a lot of steam so one can have fun without fully knowing who with.
The swimming pool is great for those with an exhibitionnist side can have some fun while the people at the bar can enjoy watch.
I made some great memories in that place.

OK so I have asked around.
If you want to spend a couples only evening go to Le Taken and Le Mask, single men are not allowed.
Le Château des Lys used to be an SM dungeon and is now open to anyone.
Le WE Club is the biggest club there are 9 floors and a rooftop to have fun.

I hope it helps

Hi- We will be visiting in June and are looking for the best libertin club for hotwife play. Is there one that is more open to this type of play vs traditional swinging?

Are there any cabarets that encourage audience participation, or one's that feature men as well for my wife?

Hi- We will be visiting in June and are looking for the best libertin club for hotwife play. Is there one that is more open to this type of play vs traditional swinging?

Are there any cabarets that encourage audience participation, or one's that feature men as well for my wife?
Moon City or Eleven, on nights that allow single men. We have been to both, and both are very open to hotwife play.

My honest opinion is that either might be a bit intense for a first timer there alone. Maybe go on one of the lifestyle sites and find a couple to tag along with.
Or go to one of the couples and single women only swinger clubs. Remember in all swingers clubs you’re not obliged to have sex, you can sit all evening at the bar if you want. There’s The Mask Club.
If you like sauna type baths with jacuzzi’s , there’s The Moon City on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Isn't that a gay club?.. I read everywhere it's a gay sauna.
Yes well said . But it’s one of the biggest mistakes the Star management makes of its club. It was 20 years ago a gay sauna. Then it split into two. One exclusively gay the ‘cruising’ entrance. The other entrance leading to a seperate venue is reserved for all sex orientations , including women, couples, men also bisex men, transvestites, and cross dressers. It was devised as an ‘extra’ for the gay club , for that reason they kept entrance price low.

But the result has been mostly black young men go there. There’s few black women to fuck in Paris, and they usually go with richer white guys.White women usually are not interested. It’s the cheapest sex club. Plus many live in a nearby black neighborhood.
The management should promote itself as an interracial sex paradise, but it doesn’t .
It still sticks to this fantasy that they are a gay centred heterosexual sex club. Which it isn’t any more.

Back