Swingers club uk

Has anybody been in Rio (London Camdentown)? Some reviews tell a lot about many black men and GB. We plan to celebrate freedom day either in a Brazilian club or a similar place with black guys.

Brazilian club sounds great. The music can be so sexy. Just need to get my missus to one and somehow get separated for a while.

And who says fantasy is underrated. :)

On topic: I read about Rio's years ago. Seemed reviews were variable. That was along time ago though and I've never attended.

Brazilian club sounds great. The music can be so sexy. Just need to get my missus to one and somehow get separated for a while.

And who says fantasy is underrated. :)

On topic: I read about Rio's years ago. Seemed reviews were variable. That was along time ago though and I've never attended.
The Brazilian clubs are about music and dance. And my wife likes them because of that and now the black guys...
I agree that Rio's reviews might be a bit overblown. Strangely, their website doesn't tell anything about covid rules last time I checked. It's definitely a nudist venue where yeah things may happen, apparently.

rios is a bit variable , went once a few years ago and it was nice and pretty friendly return visit not long before pandemic and it had changed , perhaps we were just unlucky with the particular night we went . Very few black men at all but there were a few groups of asian guys following everyone about and clearly discussing any woman at high volume .. was pretty off-putting .
Have heard it is a bit more relaxed now so plan to give it another try in a couple of weeks .. will report back !

If you are looking to meet other like-minded couples and singles, then Chameleons is the place for you…sauna based swingers clubs. uk

Last edited:
Back