Swinger resort experience Kissimmee FL

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We had an amazing time at an adult resort in Kissimmee FL.

Wife got a pretty good cock and breeding night one.

Night two we got to play with a black couple and he was very well hung.. the woman was amazing and it was her first experience with interracial play. I hope I did the white boys proud.

The funny part, the lady was all about condoms, the man went balls deep in my wife for a bit but he was instructed by his partner to put on a condom.
Sadly we did have some, now I wonder if we didn't have them what he would have done.
I would not go without condom as I am and the lady are both fertile.

Anyway it was hot and a Great time. Not so much cuckold on night two, but night one was hot seeing her push out that strangers seed. .

We had an amazing time at an adult resort in Kissimmee FL.

Wife got a pretty good cock and breeding night one.

Night two we got to play with a black couple and he was very well hung.. the woman was amazing and it was her first experience with interracial play. I hope I did the white boys proud.

The funny part, the lady was all about condoms, the man went balls deep in my wife for a bit but he was instructed by his partner to put on a condom.
Sadly we did have some, now I wonder if we didn't have them what he would have done.
I would not go without condom as I am and the lady are both fertile.

Anyway it was hot and a Great time. Not so much cuckold on night two, but night one was hot seeing her push out that strangers seed. .
We always arrange a no condom or no sex with the bull most of the times they will acept once they see my wife

Anything you can share, Mike?
It’s just a fun vibe. Nightclub inside, pool area with hot tubs outside. Clothing optional. I actually was supposed to link up with a couple when I went but didn’t see them. Ended up having a nice conversation with a beautiful Brazilian woman that…escalated quickly. Ended up finding the couple in the playroom when I went in with her. 😂

It is a free and friendly environment, the most nudity we have ever seen in one place, the playrooms are fun, we did ntk go to the night club but stayed in the pool area and play rooms.

Our hotel room was nice but not great, they are mostly owned by individuals so lots of variance and character.

Over all we loved it and will be back at least a few times a year.

Back