Swinger clubs on Bay Area ?

Been to the Power Exchange a few times and on a good night all I can say is to hold on! Something for everyone. Have always known it as a fun place especially as the night goes on. One time saw a very attractive older lady and a young guy she picked get fucked hard while her husband helped and watched. Of course there were about 8 or 10 of us also watching, so erotic.

Been to the Power Exchange a few times and on a good night all I can say is to hold on! Something for everyone. Have always known it as a fun place especially as the night goes on. One time saw a very attractive older lady and a young guy she picked get fucked hard while her husband helped and watched. Of course there were about 8 or 10 of us also watching, so erotic.
Brought my wife there, we had took X and let’s just say we put on a show in front of everyone lol! Needless to say, there were people fucking looking at us LOL
I’m good friends with the owner Mike! He wanted us to return to do it again

Brought my wife there, we had took X and let’s just say we put on a show in front of everyone lol! Needless to say, there were people fucking looking at us LOL
I’m good friends with the owner Mike! He wanted us to return to do it again
Cool please tell your friend Mike thanks, great place!

Wow, that sounds awesome. I will have to check that place out.

I have had a ton of fun as a young guy putting on a show with sexy older women at PK in reno.

Back