Surprising wife

I'm thinking about setting up to have a big dick black man massage my wife and seeing how far she will let it go without knowing anything about it. They'd have to have a super thick cock. I'd be there to watch. Pm ideas or opinions. Btw black men and their huge cocks turn her on and make her so wet. She love playing with big thick black dildos.

I am taking my lady to Vegas next month for her. Birthday and I am Going to have a black guy come to our room and give her a sensual massage. She used to date black guys and she recently revealed to me that she has a thing for them still. I cannot wait to watch him rub her pale skin and then have his way with her sweet little pussy! She will cream all over his cock multiple times I'm sure!!!

Sin city! She loves to get tipsy and gets extra horny anyways, since she has had a black
Dick In her before it's going to be a slam
Dunk. I just hope she's not too sore for the rest of the weekend!

I am taking my lady to Vegas next month for her. Birthday and I am Going to have a black guy come to our room and give her a sensual massage. She used to date black guys and she recently revealed to me that she has a thing for them still. I cannot wait to watch him rub her pale skin and then have his way with her sweet little pussy! She will cream all over his cock multiple times I'm sure!!!
Imma be in Vegas this weekend hmu

Barbiesdude, be sure to get some pics of your trip and you wife's massage to post on here please. I'd like to see them.

She hates pictures of herself, especially nude, some women are just that way. It sure why as I think she is amazing from head to toe. I am certainly going to try tho!

Back