Surprising my wife in Brian Tex

2much4u2take

Male
Gold Member
Looking for a bbd to surprise my wife I work nights sleep all day my camper I stay in at work windows are dark can't see anything with lights off due to I have to sleep during the day wife comes meets me couple times during week want to sneak a bbd in and act like I got to go to bathroom and let him go back in and ease in bed with her and ease that dick in her we done talked about her taking a bbd she told me to arrange it so here is the chance must be 9 or better and lots of stamina let me know we in Brian Texas by way

Looking for a bbd to surprise my wife I work nights ******* all day my camper I stay in at work windows are dark can't see anything with lights off due to I have to ******* during the day wife comes meets me couple times during week want to sneak a bbd in and act like I got to go to bathroom and let him go back in and ease in bed with her and ease that dick in her we done talked about her taking a bbd she told me to arrange it so here is the chance must be 9 or better and lots of stamina let me know we in Brian Texas by way
That's awsome! Please keep us posted!

Back