Sure is a lots of fake people here playing games

It’s some legit couples on here. I’ve talked to two over the phone in my area.. 90% people here just fantasize about black penis. That 90% being bbc curious women and also including gay men. I reached out to a woman from here. She wanted me to actually chase her and sell myself to her as if she was the catch LOL I’m horny but not that desperate to compromise my integrity FOH ?

My girlfriend and i have been catfished multiple times for weeks on end. Elitebbc11 and worldclassbbc (probably the same person) are two fake profiles for sure. As many have already stated there are gay dudes here pretending to be couples or chicks, i thought that would be the biggest problem with a site like this, but there seems to be lots of fake bbc profiles as well.

I'm not fake, but the site doesn't verify non-black men.

I've gathered some GREAT information here and met some super nice guys that have been helping me and the wife along.

I think you can fairly easily spot the fakes - they're the one posting stupid stuff as if they're a 13 year old boy, asking married couples to post pics of themselves so they can jerk off to.

Seeking dom here in uk. Only finding fakes or bulls mainly from other countries who shouldn't be even talking to me as always say uk !!!! Will keep trying thou genuine serious mature here xx

Back