Super Hot Colombian girlfriend, 28, wants to try first BBC in Atlanta area

Sexpunta

Male
From
GA, US
s!AuwxOZf9c3HEzH9bK9uQO8v7DQUl
s!AuwxOZf9c3HExi-eCx08i-qa3cf1
Looking in Atlanta area for first time experience for my super hot Colombian girlfriend. Trust me, she looks like a model. Candidate must be well versed in the lifestyle with proven experience with an 8 to 9 inch cut cock. We want very respectful professional type with slim athletic build between 30 and 45 that can break her in slowly and give her the fucking of a lifetime. We would be available in Atlanta area August 26th if all goes to plan. She wants to put on a show for me and I will be there playing the cuck(and whatever that entails, haha) possibly taking photos and video. Some possible MFM action when she wants it. For now, everyone wears condom and we play safe, no rough stuff but kinky talk is fine. No bullshitters or fakes. You have to impress me to get to her, she is worth it.

I'm in Atlanta and can gladly help you out. I'm 34, clean trimmed 9 inch BBC, and a cool, respectful individual. Hit me on Kik (awlhell) or inbox me and we can chat

Looking in Atlanta area for first time experience for my super hot Colombian girlfriend. Trust me, she looks like a model. Candidate must be well versed in the lifestyle with proven experience with an 8 to 9 inch cut cock. We want very respectful professional type with slim athletic build between 30 and 45 that can break her in slowly and give her the fucking of a lifetime. We would be available in Atlanta area August 26th if all goes to plan. She wants to put on a show for me and I will be there playing the cuck(and whatever that entails, haha) possibly taking photos and video. Some possible MFM action when she wants it. For now, everyone wears condom and we play safe, no rough stuff but kinky talk is fine. No bullshitters or fakes. You have to impress me to get to her, she is worth it.

You just summed me up - lets talk!

Well endowed black male living in the Atlanta area. I'm about 8 to 9 inches long and 6 inches thick I'm ******* drama disease free. So if interested here's some pictures leave me a message and you can kik me @ITTCNS

Attachments

• 20170601_230925.jpg
    20170601_230925.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 20170530_221441.jpg
    20170530_221441.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20170530_221456.jpg
    20170530_221456.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 23
Wow that sounds like a great opportunity, I would love to participate in that party. I am a straight up guy no bullshitting no fakes. I can stay within limits every time...I'd follow your lead perfectly. I can be firm and dom, or laid back as you like. Also if you give me a plan prior I can follow your script perfectly. I'm clean always but open to testing a few days before we meet. Maybe I could buy the the three of us a dinner and some drinks to get acquainted. Of just you if you have some ideas you wish to discuss, I can share pics of course and some personal info so you know I'm for real let me know Allan

I am working with one guy now, if he does not pan out and my girl does not flake out, we will get back to you. Thanks.

Back