Super Bowl party slut

I agree. I knew which way it was about to go when I was asked to serve the drinks with my boobs out. Out of my corset away.
My wife will start out with a skimpy outfit, and loose bits of it as she serves revealing some lingerie then poof naked and on her knees....gotta watch the audience however!

11...and I loved it
Reaction GIF
😂

A few years ago when I was still with my ex fiance, he threw a Sunday football party for a couple of his friends from work. So I dressed for the occasion😉. He actually told me a couple of times that I should put something on that was a little more modest. I made sure the other guys checked me out pretty good before I put on one of my finances long jersey. So, I was serving snacks and drinks and they were drinking pretty hard. Then my fiance got a little sloppy and apparently went and laid down in the spare bedroom. One of his friends came in the kitchen and told me I might want to go check on him. So, I headed to our bedroom thinking he was in there and his friend followed me. He pulled my jersey off me and told me to strip. So, I did! 😁. He was pretty much fucking me before my panties hit the floor! 😂 Not long after the other guy came in and they were both working me over pretty good! At some point one of the guys called another friend of theirs and he showed up with his very very very big cock and they just stood back for a bit and watched me get hammered! ♥️. Eventually they all slowed down and it actually got really romantic. ❤️. We stayed like that for a couple more hours then they left. And I never told my fiance a single word about it.

My wife’s first experience was at a Super Bowl party her sophomore year of college
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. They fucked her for hours. Her white boyfriend came to find her. She wouldn’t leave with him. He hasn’t spoken to her since. She went on to have 2 more g bangs before the end of the year and one more the week after we started dating.
She had others but I don’t know many details about them. She had a group of guys that would party with her on what they would call “Tequila Sundays”

Last edited:
My wife’s first experience was at a Super Bowl party her sophomore year of college
Several of the players from the basketball team were there (all black). She was drinking heavily and at half time she went into a random room and laid down. The next thing she remembers is waking up completely undressed and the basketball players are all there. They fucked her for hours. Her white boyfriend came to find her. She wouldn’t leave with him. He hasn’t spoken to her since. She went on to have 2 more g bangs before the end of the year and one more the week after we started dating.
She had others but I don’t know many details about them. She had a group of guys that would party with her on what they would call “Tequila Sundays”
Your beautiful wife is amazing with her wild sexual adventures before you met her. My wife had similar experiences once she went away to college, the details are different but like your wife, she really let loose once hundreds of miles away from her parent and the town she grew up in. Basically, no one knew her, so she experimented with different sexual activities she wouldn't do otherwise. This included fucking many black men, even group sex with them, that her deep south racist family upbringing would have resulted her being scorned or possibly disowned. Like you, I knew nothing of this before we got married. She finally opened up to be about her past several years into our marriage.

Your beautiful wife is amazing with her wild sexual adventures before you met her. My wife had similar experiences once she went away to college, the details are different but like your wife, she really let loose once hundreds of miles away from her parent and the town she grew up in. Basically, no one knew her, so she experimented with different sexual activities she wouldn't do otherwise. This included fucking many black men, even group sex with them, that her deep south racist family upbringing would have resulted her being scorned or possibly disowned. Like you, I knew nothing of this before we got married. She finally opened up to be about her past several years into our marriage.
Sounds very familiar. No doubt that it’s very common. But most husbands have no idea what their wives have done before

Back