Super Bowl party slut

I was as well, they ran a 7 man train on me and shot all of their cum in me trying to pump a black baby in me, They were successful and I will be having my second. If it is a boy his initials will be G B

I was as well, they ran a 7 man train on me and shot all of their cum in me trying to pump a black baby in me, They were successful and I will be having my second. If it is a boy his initials will be G B
I did have my black baby and he is incredibly well hung just like his dad, well actually he is 14 plus inches and his dad was 11 3/4 inches. Both are tremendously thick as well. I can't wait for him to start pumping the white wives full of black cock , just like his dad. Going to be some more black babies with giant black cocks soon.

I did have my black baby and he is incredibly well hung just like his dad, well actually he is 14 plus inches and his dad was 11 3/4 inches. Both are tremendously thick as well. I can't wait for him to start pumping the white wives full of black cock , just like his dad. Going to be some more black babies with giant black cocks soon.
Beautiful to hear. Love it

Back