Summoned to Suck BBC

It was like 3:00am. Got a call to drive down to the Wal-Mart parking lot. I was told to wear only a coat. When I got there my bull was there with 3 drunken buddies. Sucked and swallowed bbc until the sun rise. Drove home covered in sticky cum. A good feeling came over me for doing my duty to the black man.

It was like 3:00am. Got a call to drive down to the Wal-Mart parking lot. I was told to wear only a coat. When I got there my bull was there with 3 drunken buddies. Sucked and swallowed bbc until the sun rise. Drove home covered in sticky cum. A good feeling came over me for doing my duty to the black man.
That’s amazing. Such a hot experience. My ex would get calls like that and she would go and meet them.

Ladies, tell us about your latest experience when your Bull called or texted you to meet him or his friends, to give blowjobs. When and where were you summoned to suck BBC?
I wounder if BlackBalls like to give us a little insight on last time he summonsed his white girl to suck !

Last edited:
I wounder if BlackBalls like to give us a little insight on last time he summonsed his white girl to suck !

This week, on Tuesday evening. After work, around 6PM I texted a wife I know to meet me at a local grocery store parking lot. She pulled up in her car, next to my car, got in my car. We talked a few minutes and told her I had a busy week, needed some head. She sucked me off in the parking lot. We made arrangement to hookup at my crib next weekend, her husband is away for work.

This week, on Tuesday evening. After work, around 6PM I texted a wife I know to meet me at a local grocery store parking lot. She pulled up in her car, next to my car, got in my car. We talked a few minutes and told her I had a busy week, needed some head. She sucked me off in the parking lot. We made arrangement to hookup at my crib next weekend, her husband is away for work.

Does he know that she sleeps around with you?

Back