Submissive bi couples

No matter about the size... Even the bigger white genitals are still useless for any woman's sexual satisfaction.

View attachment 5207354
I agree. A white mans genitals are always inferior to a Black mans' regardless of size. Though we all know most Black men put us white guys to shame when it comes to cock size. Not to mention stamina, endurance, confidence and power

The two of you look so cute and happy I fully feminized my husband 10 years ago at first he didn't like it at all but I told him this is the way it was going to be if you didn't like it get out I also trained him to be obedient I also trained him to be a good sissy cuckold and I also trained him and he was bred by BBC he was very very difficult at first I had to do something that I regret sometimes but it was the only way I could control him I got him hooked on crack he was so much easier once he was high he would do anything for me to get another hit and when he saw his very very feminine but now he loves being a sissy I have a very high in job I work at a law firm there is four partners that own the law firm two of the partners are in their seventies they overheard me talking on the phone one day to a friend of mine about feminizing my husband they called me into their office and they wanted to know more if I did not tell them they were going to fire me both of them are gay and they love to play with Sissy boys to keep my secret once a week they come and get my sissy husband for the night they r very kinky but both of us have no limits when it comes to sex and we love everything and he gets paid very very well for the night since I feminized him 10 years ago we have been very very happy we were looking for a black couple we can give them ownership of both of us want to be white slaves 4 a black couple you want to give them ownership so they can do whatever they want with us it is hard to find a black couple one day we will put I love your pictures I'm glad the two of you are very very happy

Back