subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* really screwed this up somehow........the gal in the red dress.....there were several different pics of her....somehow got seperated....oh well nothing can do now

Attachments

• 20 (1).jpg
    20 (1).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 20 (2).jpg
    20 (2).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20 (3).jpg
    20 (3).jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 20 (4).jpg
    20 (4).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 20 (5).jpg
    20 (5).jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 113
For years I’ve come across posts where you upload a dozen pix, immediately followed by the same dozen pix,,,******* happens,,,all the time. I’d post a gallery of 20 captions on one site, go back to upload them to another site and notice a typo,,,a left out word, a the instead of them,,,now it’s gotta be fixed before I post it. The problem is the brain, since I wrote it I expect it to say what I intended, so when I proof read it my mind jumps the gun and reads what’s intended instead of what’s really there. Just like that test where you try to read a whole paragraph of misspelled words,,,so long as the first and last letter are the same, your mind deduces the context and what word should be there based on those letters,,,and it does it in a split second. Of course being just a few IQ points short of genius, I have no problem reading them,,,LOL

19 (6).jpg
Love the last picture! I have seen three total of her dancing, I think. I wish there were more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back