subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many husbands are surprised when the find their wives on any of these party pictures..?

I really doubt very many....the ones that are into all this would just find it exciting to see what their wives are up to...…….the wives that are doing so without hub knowing...are going to be a lot more careful......but anymore with the way things are today.....very few wives monogamous.....even newlyweds

Another really hot set of photos. I know you have said to me that you are only focused on this Party thread but have you ever considered posting on one of my favorite threads, the interracial kissing thread..?

you know I did not want to..Branch out?....to much....around here everything political......
also you know I like to keep all my posts together....I like to keep track of who is looking....noticed here they changed the posting (views/hits) to thousands...so can not tell how many looked that week

you also know I post certain things on certain days and never vary from that.....Wednesday is kissing day....hate posting on another thread...would rather not post at all......but will see what happens

itsraylene you of all people should know what I'm referring to...we both have been in the same situation

posting to much now...was just going to do this because it was simple and etc and one day a week.........and my favorite pics

alright look for them Wednesday on the kissing thread......I am sure they have one here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back