subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* getting ready to post another folder and I see I did post one today it was just early early this morning
So,,,? You can feel free to post whenever you want as much as you want. If it was up to me, you’d be locked in a basement, strapped to a chair in front of your PC, fed intravenously, with two attendants (female if you prefer), with whips, just in case you stop posting! So don’t make us do that, I’m sure there’s enough fans here to start a petition to legally make that happen,,,LOL

Where are these parties located and how do we get invited?
since the covid thing i am betting alot of this slowed down alot...if it didn't stop completely for a while.......although alot of the hot sexy dance pics are from kenya...............dancing bear and another one are from private parties here in the US

on a personal note........years ago back when i hit the bars on occasion with a couple friends......we showed up at our regular Haunt one night......parking lot full and no place to park....we got parked and headed for the door.....security everywhere we could not even get close to the front.......we knew of a rear entrance and knew the bartender pretty good.....we went back and pounded on the door.......he came and said we would have to leave or maybe get arrested.....turns out it was a "hen" party....we never saw any signs posted in the bar.....not sure how the word got out...but it did.....from outside we could hear the gals yelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back