"strong independent woman" and the lifestyle

In a recent online exchange a young white woman who has become well immersed in the lifestyle mentioned that she had thought she was a "strong independent woman" until her experiences with a black man taught her otherwise. That got me to thinking about how many apparently strong, independent women have private lives in which they submit to black men (and/or black women). Most of you probably know, as I do, white female attorneys, business executives, doctors, academics, etc. who are fully into serving us privately. Not to mention all those wholesome soccer-mom types.

In a recent online exchange a young white woman who has become well immersed in the lifestyle mentioned that she had thought she was a "strong independent woman" until her experiences with a black man taught her otherwise. That got me to thinking about how many apparently strong, independent women have private lives in which they submit to black men (and/or black women). Most of you probably know, as I do, white female attorneys, business executives, doctors, academics, etc. who are fully into serving us privately. Not to mention all those wholesome soccer-mom types.
I enjoy the company of black men both in, and out of bed. At the end of the night we are all satisfied. I do not submit to any man.

Back