Strictly Satisfaction!

So are you saying, by saying, "Lady's speaking strictly sexually", that white women have no desire to share a mental connection or Love-type relationship with Black Men outside of love making??? I'm just curious, no disrespect intended. Anyone on here can state your opinion.

So are you saying, by saying, "Lady's speaking strictly sexually", that white women have no desire to share a mental connection or Love-type relationship with Black Men outside of love making??? I'm just curious, no disrespect intended. Anyone on here can state your opinion.
No if i was meaning to say that white women have no desire for a mental emotional connection i would have said it . Wouldt i ? I am speaking strictly in a sexual term because that what i am intrested in knowing as a woman who is in a ploly relationship . ( sophia ) .

No if i was meaning to say that white women have no desire for a mental emotional connection i would have said it . Wouldt i ? I am speaking strictly in a sexual term because that what i am intrested in knowing as a woman who is in a ploly relationship . ( sophia ) .
Do you feel a mental/emotional connection with the black men you fuck or is that what you use white boys for?

Do you feel a mental/emotional connection with the black men you fuck or is that what you use white boys for?
Sophia here - I actually do but here the truth , the mental and emotional connection i feel with a black man is mental submission and emotional happyness and excitment. So yes i do . With jack i feel a life partner kind of love.

Back