Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

my wife is a retired teacher, I pay the bills and she has her freedom. we are both 44, we have been married 10 years, second marriage for both of us. she's 5ft10, Im 5ft 8. I had to stand on my toes to get traction for my 4.5 inches, she would move one of her legs to give me her vagina.S0000008A.jpgS0000013A.jpgS0000014A.jpg

my wife is a retired teacher, I pay the bills and she has her freedom. we are both 44, we have been married 10 years, second marriage for both of us. she's 5ft10, Im 5ft 8. I had to stand on my toes to get traction for my 4.5 inches, she would move one of her legs to give me her vagina.View attachment 6793281View attachment 6793286View attachment 6793297
She cuckolded me 4 weeks after our marriage, she is an amazing woman, selective in her partners. II love that she's taken so many cocks, and I hope to see her take many tributes.

my heart has pounded at the prospect of my wife on the computer with a black man!
I set up the convo between her and one of my coworkers. He flaked on us so it never happened. I was taking provocative photos for her to send him and he was sending her 🍆 pics. He even sent her a climax video clip. It was all hot and she loved it until he flaked and then the whole idea went downhill from there. Ever since then I've dreamed of getting her at least to that point again but so far nothing has worked. I'd love for us to go online together but she doesn't seem interested in other lovers. It's quite disappointing for me as I'm sure you can imagine.

Attachments

• IMG_9468.MOV
    25.7 MB
Back