Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

Has always turned us on. Before my wife met her Bull I had a friend that would come over on the weekends, we'd have a bottle of wine or two and Jen would do a sexy, slow strip while we sat on the sofa and stroked. She would spend most of her little act dancing for Randy, which gave me time to watch them. He would take some pics and jack off to them all week in anticipation of the next meeting!!!

Has always turned us on. Before my wife met her Bull I had a friend that would come over on the weekends, we'd have a bottle of wine or two and Jen would do a sexy, slow strip while we sat on the sofa and stroked. She would spend most of her little act dancing for Randy, which gave me time to watch them. He would take some pics and jack off to them all week in anticipation of the next meeting!!!
randy never got to put his cock in your wife? no pussy, no head?

No pussy, no head...just loved seeing us jerk together..there was some cum play after a few months. She'd sometimes hang her hair over Randy's cock as he came, or hold her hands so she could catch his cum, really just to tease me. I think this was the gateway ******* that finally got her to to get a Bull and start cuckolding.

Last edited:
Back