Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

not always no,
it does however turn me on to know others like her and would fuck her if they could
I have always loved men looking at her lusting in public and wanted her to dress with that in mind
when we started there were no sites like this to share anything, you wanted to discuss this with others but didn't for fear of being ridiculed
the nearest I ever got to sharing details was letters in top shelf magazines and swinging magazines in the beginning
Yes was very difficult. Had sometimes depend on the wife being juggled to the next cock . Asian Indians was good at that , fuck one you eventually fuck them all. They fucked her more times than me and all the white guys she ever fucked , and that already was a lot of guys in her teens already

not always no,
it does however turn me on to know others like her and would fuck her if they could
I have always loved men looking at her lusting in public and wanted her to dress with that in mind
when we started there were no sites like this to share anything, you wanted to discuss this with others but didn't for fear of being ridiculed
the nearest I ever got to sharing details was letters in top shelf magazines and swinging magazines in the beginning
I sometimes had a cryptic ad running in a news paper . She he some good fucks stemming from that . Good old days

Back