Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

Back when craigslist was around, I recruited a few fellow cuckold to come watch the wife entertain a black bull. Gotta figure a way to do that again, it was so hot being there with two other white cucks like me, yanking on our little white dicks while watching my wife service, worship and get off to her well hung black bull. We even had a contest and the smallest white dick got first dibs at clean up duty. Wasn’t me but it was hot watching another sissy cuck drop to his knees and lick the bulls cock clean as my wife grabbed it and milked the last big drop off as she talked nasty to him. Then watching her straddle his face, I could see cum dripping out of her pussy as she lowered down and then watching him devour her pussy making her cum. Cuck #2 got the second load then the bull got a call and had to leave (he’s a dr). Wife let them both jack off and cum on her titties and let me cum in her pussy but first I had to stick my cock in and hold it still while she cupped her tits and I liked their cum off both, had to hold it in my mouth and show her while I fucked her and came, she made me show it to her again and called the two cucks over so they could see their combined cum in my mouth and as my little soft spent cock fell out of her wet pussy, she made me swallow and show them I had.

only did this once but want to do it again.....and again....and again. I was blown away how many responses we received to our ad for cucks to watch her take bbc.

Back when craigslist was around, I recruited a few fellow cuckold to come watch the wife entertain a black bull. Gotta figure a way to do that again, it was so hot being there with two other white cucks like me, yanking on our little white dicks while watching my wife service, worship and get off to her well hung black bull. We even had a contest and the smallest white dick got first dibs at clean up duty. Wasn’t me but it was hot watching another sissy cuck drop to his knees and lick the bulls cock clean as my wife grabbed it and milked the last big drop off as she talked nasty to him. Then watching her straddle his face, I could see cum dripping out of her pussy as she lowered down and then watching him devour her pussy making her cum. Cuck #2 got the second load then the bull got a call and had to leave (he’s a dr). Wife let them both jack off and cum on her titties and let me cum in her pussy but first I had to stick my cock in and hold it still while she cupped her tits and I liked their cum off both, had to hold it in my mouth and show her while I fucked her and came, she made me show it to her again and called the two cucks over so they could see their combined cum in my mouth and as my little soft spent cock fell out of her wet pussy, she made me swallow and show them I had.

only did this once but want to do it again.....and again....and again. I was blown away how many responses we received to our ad for cucks to watch her take bbc.
You are one lucky SOB

Only did that once, I thought it was hot. I did watch her take bbc at Collette’s one time with about 25-30 people also watching....a lot of women were watching. It was hot, especially when she came out amongst them straight to me and gave me a big kiss afterwards.

Never knew of a stranger jerking off to a picture of my wife. But we were at a beach a few years ago where people go nude, it’s not legal but they do because it’s out of the way. My wife was lying out in a g-string, topless, on her stomach with her feet toward the roadway, It’s not really a road but the area of the beach where everyone drives. I was lying on my back facing the same way. We both fell asleep, well she fell asleep and I dozed off for a few minutes. I woke up and say a guy sitting in his vehicle sideways a couple of feet from my wife. He was jerking off as he looked at her bare ass, with her legs spread. He shot his load just as I looked up. He quickly turned in his seat and drove off.

Back