Strangers jerking off to photos of you wife.

It is such a powerful thing to watch, just to see another man looking at your wife, but for her to be naked or dressed for sex and for him to be masturbating whilst looking at her makes me feel so horny, maybe humiliated that he is lusting after and telling me what he will do to her. It makes me find her even more attractive, sexual, faceable.

It is such a powerful thing to watch, just to see another man looking at your wife, but for her to be naked or dressed for sex and for him to be masturbating whilst looking at her makes me feel so horny, maybe humiliated that he is lusting after and telling me what he will do to her. It makes me find her even more attractive, sexual, faceable.
Well said. You speak for so many of us.

I've recently found out how sexy it can be sharing pics of my wife. Unfortunately as she's a bit of a prude I have no nudes. I've recently found an app for my phone that lets me Photoshop pics. I'm totally addicted to creating fake pics of her with black guys. They're not always the best but to me they're hot as hell. I've shared a few on Kik and it's been so arousing lol

I've recently found out how sexy it can be sharing pics of my wife. Unfortunately as she's a bit of a prude I have no nudes. I've recently found an app for my phone that lets me Photoshop pics. I'm totally addicted to creating fake pics of her with black guys. They're not always the best but to me they're hot as hell. I've shared a few on Kik and it's been so arousing lol
Which app do you use?

Back