Straight man Looking to suck for first time, i would like to do it with a BBC

I am in Massachusetts, I'm straight but i would like to try it, i am looking a thick, long, massive load cock, preferable a BBC. I want to suck and swallow all your load. I will go on my knees and make it get hard. I'm not skilled but i am sure i can learn fast, my tongue and my mouth are ready to receive it. Do you think if it is posssible? I think is very difficult to find it, maybe this will be only a fantasy or a dream. What do you think?

Thanks for your suggestions but what is stopping me? Lack of BBC in the area that want to be sucked by a straight man. We will see what happens in the near future.
I should have also added that for me this felt very natural. Yes plenty of nerves and anxiety at first but once things started it all felt very normal. Yes there was a learning curve but that was half the fun. Best of luck.

There are 3 positions involved, the slut, the bull and the wittol.
The wittol is the critical element as he will provide the stability for the long term that
assures the pleasure of the slut and bull in the face of the pressures of modern life.
Who assures that the Estimated Taxes are sent in and deals with the IRS each year?
I hope the bull is too busy and the slut too satisfied to remember each quarter to
drop a few dollars in the mail so that the IRS can send the Interest off to President
Xi. The smile on the slut's face is all the wittol needs to keep him working so that
the slut and bull can have IRAs to supplement their Social Security payments.
I am unclear on just how this sort Social Security account is handled and funded for
activity like this but quick trip to your local SS Office should provide all the
answers needed to accurately code and pay into the appropriate account.
While you are there, confirm that this is "earned income" whatever the actual source
and can qualify for an IRA. Ask also about who and when a W-2 is required.
At any event it is important to stay in the good graces of the bureaucrats there,
Once age takes its toll and playdates are a thing of fond memory, we all want every
slut and bull to have that Social Security income so they needn't live under a highway
overpass or actually need to work. The wittol of course, has his retirement to share
with whoever has earned his trust and respect over the history of the relationship.
Besides, the wittol has learned that his satisfaction can be found well in hand.

Sluts and bulls are “self-identified “ so they can be replaced from a vast supply constantly resupplied from the general population.
The Wittol on “the other hand” must be qualified for both financial and social qualities so that he can continue to profide the facilities that the slut and bull need but may be too distracted to attend to.
Take it from me, the IRS is not interested in anyone’s satisfaction but only the math involved on the Tax Return.
Modern travel may require State Returns in mustiple states.
Plan ahead and move to Texas or Florida. New Your and California are strictly for the monogamous remanents of last century’s morality and way “behind embracing” the Brave New Future.
So let’s “give a hand” to the Wittols and show them the respect that their survices enable.

If you don’t have a female partner where you could assume the role of a cuck or helper while she also enjoys a BBC, then you will most likely need to search elsewhere. I don’t believe many of the BBCs on here are looking for MM play. Your best option would be a gay site such as scruff or grinder. Post your desires and search around. You can usually find a BBC eager to train a virgin.

You ain't straight then 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
You can be attracted to women, only interested in relationships with women, etc. and almost completely uninterested in men, but still be curious about trying something. So, what term would you like better? Historically-straight-but-now-maybe-bi-curious? Very-slightly-bisexual-but-mostly-straight? Those are cumbersome to say, no?

What if he tries it and decides it's not for him and he still likes women? Still not straight, because of acting on a single curiosity?

I know very few women who've never, ever kissed another woman or done SOME kind of experimentation in college years or young adulthood. But of those who have, the majority I've talked to don't still consider themselves bisexual. They had fun being open, and some might even do it again in the right situation, but they don't prioritize it. They have the freedom that people like you don't want to let men have: the freedom to explore without people calling them out. They have confirmed they're more turned on and satisfied by men. Many have settled down with men and started families, and consider themselves totally straight women now. And virtually NOBODY gives them a hard time about it. Nobody's like, "Lady, you ain't straight." So why level guff like this at men? What are you trying to accomplish?

Labels are stupid. If dude identifies as "straight, but..." or "almost completely straight," or "straight for now, but we'll see how I like sucking..." what difference does it make? Why do you care how other people define their own preferences?

If you don’t have a female partner where you could assume the role of a cuck or helper while she also enjoys a BBC, then you will most likely need to search elsewhere. I don’t believe many of the BBCs on here are looking for MM play. Your best option would be a gay site such as scruff or grinder. Post your desires and search around. You can usually find a BBC eager to train a virgin.
I agree with this. This place is teeming with posts from gay, bi or bi-curious guys looking for BBC, and I've not seen a single success story. I don't know that it's never happened, but as @Naughtygators points out, it's not what this site was designed for, and I'm not sure you'll have much luck here. If starting a profile on Scruff or Grindr is too much for now, you might see if there's a gay bathhouse in your city. Anonymous, fairly safe environment to experiment, where practically every one in attendance is looking for the same thing. If you get cold feet or don't see anyone you're into, you can cut and run whenever you want.

I speak for all my fellow heterosexual guys on here when I say: Give this guy credit for being honest, he didn't say my wife or my girlfriend. He kept it real and didn't fake like he had a spouse just so he can talk to a black guys.
Honesty GIF by ABC Network

There are 3 positions involved, the slut, the bull and the wittol.
The wittol is the critical element as he will provide the stability for the long term that
assures the pleasure of the slut and bull in the face of the pressures of modern life.
Who assures that the Estimated Taxes are sent in and deals with the IRS each year?
I hope the bull is too busy and the slut too satisfied to remember each quarter to
drop a few dollars in the mail so that the IRS can send the Interest off to President
Xi. The smile on the slut's face is all the wittol needs to keep him working so that
the slut and bull can have IRAs to supplement their Social Security payments.
I am unclear on just how this sort Social Security account is handled and funded for
activity like this but quick trip to your local SS Office should provide all the
answers needed to accurately code and pay into the appropriate account.
While you are there, confirm that this is "earned income" whatever the actual source
and can qualify for an IRA. Ask also about who and when a W-2 is required.
At any event it is important to stay in the good graces of the bureaucrats there,
Once age takes its toll and playdates are a thing of fond memory, we all want every
slut and bull to have that Social Security income so they needn't live under a highway
overpass or actually need to work. The wittol of course, has his retirement to share
with whoever has earned his trust and respect over the history of the relationship.
Besides, the wittol has learned that his satisfaction can be found well in hand.
Who assures the estimated taxes are sent in and yearly taxes done?! Why, that would be me… the slut. We don’t all fall into those roles you ascribe. And by the way, the 1950’s are calling … quick, pick up! 😊

Any Who assures the estimated taxes are sent in and yearly taxes done?! Why, that would be me… the slut. We don’t all fall intod leave those roles you ascribe. And by the way, the 1950’s are calling … quick, pick up! 😊
You are just the sort of person I want to know and is always welcome in my life. Keeping the IRS happy solves many of life’s problems and leaves time for consciousness expanding activities.
That may have been me calling.

You can be attracted to women, only interested in relationships with women, etc. and almost completely uninterested in men, but still be curious about trying something. So, what term would you like better? Historically-straight-but-now-maybe-bi-curious? Very-slightly-bisexual-but-mostly-straight? Those are cumbersome to say, no?

What if he tries it and decides it's not for him and he still likes women? Still not straight, because of acting on a single curiosity?

I know very few women who've never, ever kissed another woman or done SOME kind of experimentation in college years or young adulthood. But of those who have, the majority I've talked to don't still consider themselves bisexual. They had fun being open, and some might even do it again in the right situation, but they don't prioritize it. They have the freedom that people like you don't want to let men have: the freedom to explore without people calling them out. They have confirmed they're more turned on and satisfied by men. Many have settled down with men and started families, and consider themselves totally straight women now. And virtually NOBODY gives them a hard time about it. Nobody's like, "Lady, you ain't straight." So why level guff like this at men? What are you trying to accomplish?

Labels are stupid. If dude identifies as "straight, but..." or "almost completely straight," or "straight for now, but we'll see how I like sucking..." what difference does it make? Why do you care how other people define their own preferences?
Sexuality is a scale - nobody really fits as strictly into boxes as they might think.

My friends joke I'm the straighest woman alive because I love dick and have no interest in women but in actuality I'm heteroflexible since there are and have been situations in the past where I will play with other women.

At the end of the day if you're entertaining sexual contact with the same sex, you're not entirely straight so he isn't wrong to point that out.

Sexuality is a scale - nobody really fits as strictly into boxes as they might think.

My friends joke I'm the straighest woman alive because I love dick and have no interest in women but in actuality I'm heteroflexible since there are and have been situations in the past where I will play with other women.

At the end of the day if you're entertaining sexual contact with the same sex, you're not entirely straight so he isn't wrong to point that out.
Oh, I realize that. The fact that it's a spectrum is why I think it's pretty ridiculous to worry about labels at this point of a conversation. I think nearly every human being gives some kind of same-sex encounter SOME amount of consideration, at some point in their sexual development. I know lots of people who tried something at a ******* party once, decided it wasn't for them, and moved on. Does that really put you far enough on the spectrum of bisexuality to be worth calling out? Maybe those are the straightest guys out there, no? They checked it out to make sure, decided, "nope, not for me," and are no longer questioning. Questioning is normal, we have no idea how this is going to play out, and yet we're telling some dude he's wrong about his own sexuality?

Ok, fine. Here goes: OP, you're not 100% straight if these questions are strong enough you might act on them to find out if you like the experience. So so far, you're at least a little bit bi-curious, and we'll all get back you about what you get to call yourself when you let us know how it goes! Man, good thing @Dan Teal called that out! This guy could have gone through life thinking he was completely something that he's actually only mostly!

But the OP didn't say, "I'm 100% straight, and rigidly so." He said, "I'm straight, but I think I might want to try something." Maybe he already knows that the result of a growing desire could be that he winds up identifying as at least a little bit bi. Why does whether or not he realizes that possibly matter, to ANYONE ELSE?

As you point out, even though you have experimented, your friends have deemed that it's rare enough that you're the straightest woman alive. It's cool that you don't identify that way, and consider yourself heteroflexible, but I bet nobody is following you around the internet policing the terms you use to describe your sexual preference. We only do that to men. Why is that?

You're one of my favorite posters here, @avaadore . I sincerely don't mean for this to sound in any way confrontational. I'm just pointing out something that drives me absolutely crazy. Men are conditioned to think there's something wrong with them if a single bisexual thought crosses their mind. And if there's even a short period where they consider (or God forbid, actually) acting on it, they suddenly have to change their entire identity. People will throw it in their face. Sometimes they'll follow it up with, "not that there's anything wrong with that," but if there's nothing wrong with it, why bother pointing it out? It's like straight guys are worried that if someone who's even slightly less than 100% sure they're 100% straight is allowed to pass as straight, it might mean their own bullshit machismo identity is lessened. We always have to go around making sure there's a different label for people we think less of, or how will others know we're better than they are? Evangelicals have tried to say their own marriages were less special if gay folks were allowed to call their partnerships marriages too. People who are gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) should have fewer rights, because otherwise they'll ruin the sanctity of the sacrament of marriage!

I can't come up with a single bit of good that comes from internet trolls hollering, "you're not straight!" What in the world is accomplished?

Last edited:
Back