Story so far pt 4 ! She opened up to me . Whats going on 😱

J

Jellycapone

So last night we spent the night at the hotel again and my god did she open up. I said to her you can say anything to me made her feel comfortable, anything goes, we layed on the bed started watching "gangbangcreampie" we always watch this it's always 4 black guys and 1 white guy most of the time . We was watching it she was getting so wet saying mmm look at that black juicy cock in her mouth I want that to me I was so turned on and there is this guy called Chris cock who stars in the movies he always fucks them doggy laying on there belly flat . She said I want him to do that to me just like that look how sexy that looks , she said I wish I was her I was like wow . She started riding her dildo whilst watching saying multiple things but it got really naughty when I was fucking her . She literally couldn't keep her eyes off the movie she was indulged like I never seen before . So I said what would you do right now if a black guy knocked on our hotel door she said I'd suck his cock whilst you watch and then I'd want him to fuck me doggy with his fat black cock I was throw back but at the same time turned on by it .she said I'd want him to bareback me I wouldn't like condoms so u can me cream on his cock I couldn't belive what I was hearing! I said would you let him put it in your ass? She said yeah I'd let him do whatever he wants with me 😈 again I was in disbelief thinking is she being for real lol. I said I can't believe ud open your legs and let a black cock inside that tight innocent pussy and she replied yeah I would it would turn me on you did this to me you got me into it am I bad she said? I said no I love it . It turns me on badly and she me too . I said we should make this happen one day I think u would love it and she said yeah I would I'd feel like a slut . She kept telling me how much I turn her on talking like that to her . After we finished she walked to the bathroom giggling saying I wouldn't really let him in my ass (but she didn't say she wouldn't do it in real life) then I said would you really want a threesome in real life . She hesitated and laughed and said nooo like not in a convincing way. She would usually say no way of corse not then I was we was both like what have we just done ? We are really bad she said . I don't want you to feel insecure because there's no1 I want more then you it's just sex talk I said yeah I know that and she giggled again and said we are bad aren't we nobody would know or have the slightest clue. Then we went out for dinner as normal all reserved but I just couldn't stop thinking about what she said to me . She said to me she means it when she said its during sex but after she doesn't mean it 🤔💭 I didn't ever think I'd see this side to her honestly. It's crazy! Same time I think this is a far as I want it go and she said the same. We mean it when we say it during fucking but when we back to normality I don't think it's something we could go through with

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's awesome can't wait to hear more !! I remember one time when mine was doing some naughty things behind my back and i sorta caught her was pretty hott sex
She said she does to because it turns me on so it turns her on too . She said she wouldn't watch IR on her own she said she likes getting off on watching it with me only so it's pretty hot .

Back