Story of wife on the job bbc encounter

nickandnicky

Couple
Real Person
Hi. My name is Stacey . I am a 40 year old housewife married for 18 years with 2 children, a 10 yr old buy and 8 yr old girl.

I was working at the grand Sheraton in Abu Dhabi from 2015-2020, five interesting years that left many good memories, the best of which was Jason. I had only known him for 6 days, 2 of which we only said hi and bye but 4 of the most wonderful in my life. Never have I ever given myself to any man nor I would ever thing I would this way.

Everything started when Jason was checking at 9.30pm. It was a Friday night and raining heavily, I was the only staff at the front office due to various reasons and he had arrived 6 hours later than scheduled. Immediately there was a problem because we had given his room to a guest expecting him not to arrive, and at 9.30 pm there was little we could do.

Jason was very patient and we eventually found a room at a neighborhood hotel next door and it was already 11pm so I had taken it upon myself to carry his bags to the hotel car and drive him to the hotel for 1 night.

By time he got his room in the new hotel it was almost midnight and I helped him with his bags up to his room as the hotel had no one available on such short notice. By now we had spent a couple of hours together and with all the small talk I felt we knew each other a bit. He didn’t let me carry anything so I just walked with him, when he put everything down I asked to use the bathroom before leaving. Jason had started unpacking and when I was came out of the bathroom to leave, he was arranging the closet. I apologized to him about the relocation and asked him what time we should arrange for him to come back tomorrow, he told me around 7 am is good. I said bye and told him my colleague will pick him up and I hope he have a goodnight.

My shift usually ends at 10 pm and by time I got home it was already almost 1 am. There was 6 miscalls that I forgot to even look at from my husband nick. He was fast asleep and I went to bed next to him.

In the morning I explained to him why I was late. He told me to make sure Jason was well accommodated as what happened was quite inconvenient for him. I agreed and thought that Jason had been so calm and such a gentleman about all this. However the next whole day I didn’t see him and suddenly on his 3rd night, again around 9.30, 30 mins before the end of my shift he called the front desk and complained about the aircon not working. I quickly called the engineer department and my supervisor and no one was available at all, I looked at the clock and saw it was 9.50, and realizing I was alone I need to find a solution fast. I called nick and he told me I needed to fix the situation and he would put the ******* to sleep and I focus on my work. I immediately went up to room 1401, Jason’s room and rang the bell.

I rang the bell and knocked the door and waited for Jason to open the door. I waited a few mins before ringing the bell again but still no answer. I had been here for almost 15 mins and was about to go back down to call when the door opened. Jason answered the door in a towel on his waist and has the shower still running. I could still hear the water in the shower and he walked straight in complaining about the aircon not working. I walked in after him and immediately felt the warm room, something was wrong with the aircon for sure.

Upon inspecting the controller unit I realize that the temperate setting was wrong and I needed to reset the rcu which is inside the closet. When I was done I turned around and saw Jason as he was coming out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. Jason is dark mocha 195cm muscular but had a belly weighting around 150 kg. He kept his head shaved and his passport stated he was from Gambia but his English had almost no accent. I apologized to him and told him I was able to fix the aircon and asked him if I can do anything else for him as I walked towards the door.

Jason told me in 2 days he had become busy with just the hotel things and if I had a ******* with him he would consider the matter closed. Otherwise he will have to write a bad review. I thought about what nick had told me and said ok only 1 *******. I quickly messaged nick that I will do a little extra and thanked him for his advice and told him I might be late, anything pls call and hit send.

When I looked up Jason was next to me on the couch and gave me a cocktail and we both had a sip. He was huge and didn’t even put on a shirt yet and I was a bit uncomfortable because the couch was only a 2 seater. I asked him if he was feeling colder now and he told me that he wanted to cool down even more! We laughed and I took a huge sip of the ******* to make myself less nervous. I was tipsy and I’m the midst of the conversation, jason had made us another ******* and another. Suddenly I realized it was almost 1 am and when I got up my head was spinning so much I fell.

Jason reached over and grabbed me and I fell onto him on the couch. I was quite ******* and jason was laughing as I struggled to get up again. I felt wrong lying on top of a topless stranger with a towel on, and I tried to get up but Jason would not let me or I was too *******. I felt his huge penis start to grow on my leg and I started to get nervous and when I tried to get up I felt Jason’s hand holding me down and his other hand was already cupping my pussy! I felt wet and realized he has been cupping and rubbing me for sometime now. Jason picked me up easily and took me to the bed, I tried to push and struggle and say something but next thing I know he has taken off the towel and tied my hands together to the bed post. I was fully clothed tied up looking at this huge naked black man with a huge erect 12 inch thick big black cock hanging in between his legs!

I couldn’t stop staring at his huge uncut black cock as it swings when he walked up to me. I was frightened but also nervous and didn’t say anything as he unbuttoned mu trousers and removed my pants and panties In 1 swift motion revealing my shaved pussy. He spread my legs and began to lick my pussy expertly and I began to relax and closed my eyes. I was getting wetter and stared to Moan and rock my hips as he fucked me with his tongue. Jason then lifted up my legs spread them apart and was licking up and down from my clit to my asshole, spending time everywhere in between. I had completely relaxed my pussy and ass as I felt his tongue alternating between ducking my pussy and asshole. I was in a trance as Jason turned his body around and slowly lowered his balls towards my mouth.

I instinctively opened my mouth and put my tongue out as far as I can as I felt his balls land on me. I had never done anything like this before and was shocked at what was happening but as he attacked my pussy and asshole and the fact that Jason was completely hairless and just showered made me start to suck and lick hid balls as I heard him moan. I felt his huge heavy cock on my chin and chest all the way down to my belly button! I started to suck his huge balls and jason was moaning when he suddenly lifted his bottom up, sat up straight with his right hand cupping and flicking my clit, his left hand cupped his balls foward and he lowered his butt onto my face!! I was shocked because not only had I never sucked balls before, I never even thought about licking any man’s ass let alone a stranger!!!

Jason continued to finger me softly as I felt his ass on my face and I struggled to breathe as I kept my mouth closed. Jason put more weight on me until I opens my mouth to gasp and he planted his asshole on my mouth. My pussy was getting wetter and I remember the way he licked my ass and then proceeded to slowly put my tongue on his hole. Jason moaned and increased his efforts on my pussy and I started to lick his hole in circles and up and down. I slowly inserted my tongue in his asshole and jason moaned loudly as I had my whole tongue deep in his ass. After sometime he untied the towel and guided my hands around and on his huge cock. I held it with both hand and started to stroke him as I tongue fucked his ass. Jason had spread my ass and was fingering both my pussy and ass.

It must’ve been an incredible sight, as this huge black man was getting his asshole tongue fucked by a 40 year old Indian married conservative wife as I was giving him a double handed handjob while he was ravishing my pussy and ass. I was shocked at how much I was enjoying this humiliating act and started to cum hard. My body shook and Jason immediately got up and turned around with his huge cock inches from my face. I didn’t wait for his gesture and grabbed his amazing 12 inch thick bbc and just about fit the head in my mouth. I stroked him with my hand and sucked hard on his cockhead and used my tongue to rub around it inside my mouth. Jason mosned loudly and grabbed the back of my head with his huge hands and began to face fuck me. I couldn’t get much in me cause my mouth is very small but I tried my best.

I used my hands to play with his balls and let him fuck my face hands free. Jason moaned a lot and I know he loved it. I could taste his pre cum and soon I felt him become more aggressive and I knew he might cum soon. Jason has both his hands on my head around my ears holding it firm as he bucked his hips hard and fast, I kept my mouth open and let him do it but only has about 3-4 inches in my mouth!! Soon I heard Jason start to groan as waves and waves of gym was filling up my mouth and I tried to a swallow as much as possible but it was too much but Jason held my head firm and kept buckling, I was ******* but kept calm and kept swallowing and licking and focused on keeping my mouth open and letting Jason use my mouth. I had never felt so much cum in my life and found myself continuing to suck him even when he let go of my head and was mosning with pleasure as I sucked up and down his magnificent beautiful 12 inch bbc and felt it start to soften.

Jason got up and thanked me and asked if I wanted to shower, I looked at the clock at it was 2.15 am! I told him I needed to leave now and he gave me a kiss and hug and I left shocked at what I had done!!

I’m young boy living in United Arab Emirates, I’m looking for couples for fun .. I’m open minded and outgoing person who love fantasy life a lot .please let me know if you are interested and need my WhatsApp number

Back