Stood Up in STL

Ok, did you give each other outs? Based on what you have written, it appears he just got chickened out, because he has done this often. Or he might be married or in a relationship and had too much of a guilt trip.

Answered an ad a couple weeks ago and seemed to hit it off well with a potential bull. We decided to meet this evening and he’s ghosted and never showed up. Gotta love flakes.
Something else came up that he felt was a better deal and he wasn't mature enough, courteous enough, or had nerve enough to simply say he can't make it!

How do you avoid flaking? You address it during the communications and let them know to confirm the day of.

That happened to us as well. It was supposed to be our first time. Talked, texted, made arrangements and he never showed. We heard from him a few days later saying he found a better match. His description of better was younger, prettier and more submissive.
It seems needlessly callous for him to elaborate in such detail as to why he found this new person a better match. Unless you pressed him for a reason?

Also incredibly rude to just not show or give you notice that he was no longer interested.

I'd say you aren't missing out on anything with him.

Answered an ad a couple weeks ago and seemed to hit it off well with a potential bull. We decided to meet this evening and he’s ghosted and never showed up. Gotta love flakes.
so sorry for your disappointment, built up for a night of fun and so crap when they don't show.

Ok, did you give each other outs? Based on what you have written, it appears he just got chickened out, because he has done this often. Or he might be married or in a relationship and had too much of a guilt trip.

Yeah, we were going to meet up for some
Ice breakers and lite dinner first. And it was always put out there that if at any time any party felt like it was going to be a “no,” that it would be fine. We just wanted a great time and everyone to feel comfortable. So he just stopped responding to our messages. I decided to go back and look up his old ad and sent him a response asking what he was down for. He responded within 2 minutes, so I knew then that we were getting flaked on.

I guess the most disappointment is for my wife who this guy talked up for a couple weeks and then he pulled this. I made sure she had a great night in spite of it, but it is a let down and making us re-evaluate all of this. (Even though we’ve had a great time with a previous guy who has since moved...).

Back