Still looking ...

hello...we have been members of this site for a good while now but we are really busy and can't check it much. We are still looking for someone my gf can talk to, who is willing to take things slow and willing to get to know each other better. We are kinda private, hence why we dont have pictures of ourselves on here. She is always willing to send pictures to whoever she is talking to though. we live in alabama near Montgomery so if there are any guys on here in their 20s or 30s hit us up and lets see where it goes!

hello...we have been members of this site for a good while now but we are really busy and can't check it much. We are still looking for someone my gf can talk to, who is willing to take things slow and willing to get to know each other better. We are kinda private, hence why we dont have pictures of ourselves on here. She is always willing to send pictures to whoever she is talking to though. we live in alabama near Montgomery so if there are any guys on here in their 20s or 30s hit us up and lets see where it goes!
Well if she's willing to chat with me I'll try and help out that's if she's wanting to chat with an experienced female I'm always ready to help out. :qos: Tracey

Hi I'm in Birmingham AL

Back