Still looking for wifes 1st time

wife4bbc84

Male
From
GA, US
I ask if you respond to this have some class she is my wife not a crack whore nor will she be treated as such I will let you talk to her once I feel your the right person for the job so dont start off with I will, can I, will she, does she. We are adults and that's some bs childish behavior have respect for her and yourself we are here to meet new people and have safe clean fun

It is hard. We have had to sort thru all kinds of people. Not our first time for sure, but long hiatus and finally got some today for first time in long time. This was break the ice guy and now looking for that diamond in the rough. Stick to your guns and rules and might take time but you will find..

That is our first rule, we are couple, together we make the rules for each other. So many guys want 1-1 or GF and not into that as got a BF, make sure you set the ground rules up front. They might think your dick but ohh well they are the ones loosing out as she will get much more dick then they will get chances from ladies.

I ask if you respond to this have some class she is my wife not a crack whore nor will she be treated as such I will let you talk to her once I feel your the right person for the job so dont start off with I will, can I, will she, does she. We are adults and that's some bs childish behavior have respect for her and yourself we are here to meet new people and have safe clean fun
Well I'm in Valdosta. You'll never get disrespected in any way. Things should never go in that direction. All parties should be responsible and respectful at all times. If I'm not too late, and you're still looking, message me anytime. Look forward to meeting you.

Back