Stealing away

Yes and no. Intercourse yes. Milk and chocolate are matching very well and it's a sweet temptation to try it. Come on white bois... You want that we do it

The other is no. I want a husband I can trust and believe for the rest of my life. Love him and get old.

When he gives her the freedom to fuck any black guy it is the biggest trust a cuckold husband can give.

As a single guy who has been in the lifestyle for at least 12 years as a bull I have had several hotwives over the years whisper to me "I'm falling in love with you" and I have always shut them down each and every time because the love that they were trying to give me was not mine to accept!

Like accepting stolen property, you know that those items belong to someone else and only a certain caliber or quality of person accept property he clearly knows belongs to someone else! The same goes for a married woman's love!

It's never crossed my mind to ever take a man's wife because she is his alone and not mine to take. I'm going borrow the ******* out of her though! If I house sit for you you're gonna get your house back. If I borrow your car you're gonna get your car back. If I borrow your wife you're gonna get your wife back minus how tight she was when you lent her to me! 🤷‍♂️

It makes no sense to steal treasure from a man who is already sharing his precious treasure with you openly. Also there is nothing sexually that I will ever say or ever do to a man's hotwife in private that i wouldn't say or do to her in his presence! That's why when it comes to myself and the level of bull that I am you will never hear that I ever made the husband feel as though I didn't want him around or ever wanted to take his for myself. Every time I have ever recieved alone time with a man's hotwife It always was offered to me because I earned it. I would rather have a woman's husband thinking "if he is this good to her with me sitting here watching how much better is he with her alone"? The alone time is supposed to be for his hotwife to have an even better experience and it's also supposed to be a reward to the bull because he has proven himself trustworthy and that he can do an amazing job of pleasing her beyond expectations.

That's actually a pet peeve of mine when I hear a husband say "the bull doesn't want me around"! How the hell are you gonna kick a man out of his own party that he's catering and *******? But I digress!

Yeah stealing is low vibrational and low quality *******!🤦‍♂️

I would have to imagine that it varies from woman to woman... For example, there's NO chance of my wife being "stolen" from me, even if I were to get her to go through with the lifestyle... So it's an individual thing.

As a single guy who has been in the lifestyle for at least 12 years as a bull I have had several hotwives over the years whisper to me "I'm falling in love with you" and I have always shut them down each and every time because the love that they were trying to give me was not mine to accept!

Like accepting stolen property, you know that those items belong to someone else and only a certain caliber or quality of person accept property he clearly knows belongs to someone else! The same goes for a married woman's love!

It's never crossed my mind to ever take a man's wife because she is his alone and not mine to take. I'm going borrow the ******* out of her though! If I house sit for you you're gonna get your house back. If I borrow your car you're gonna get your car back. If I borrow your wife you're gonna get your wife back minus how tight she was when you lent her to me! 🤷‍♂️

It makes no sense to steal treasure from a man who is already sharing his precious treasure with you openly. Also there is nothing sexually that I will ever say or ever do to a man's hotwife in private that i wouldn't say or do to her in his presence! That's why when it comes to myself and the level of bull that I am you will never hear that I ever made the husband feel as though I didn't want him around or ever wanted to take his for myself. Every time I have ever recieved alone time with a man's hotwife It always was offered to me because I earned it. I would rather have a woman's husband thinking "if he is this good to her with me sitting here watching how much better is he with her alone"? The alone time is supposed to be for his hotwife to have an even better experience and it's also supposed to be a reward to the bull because he has proven himself trustworthy and that he can do an amazing job of pleasing her beyond expectations.

That's actually a pet peeve of mine when I hear a husband say "the bull doesn't want me around"! How the hell are you gonna kick a man out of his own party that he's catering and *******? But I digress!

This makes so much sense. Thanks for sharing

Thank you for this. I hope this truth gets already by you. If they need to cheat with bbc to be satisfied, okay. I just want them to still like whiteboys as partners.

I can't generalize but its common enough in my experience. Its much more common in two categories of women, college girls who don't care about cheating and unsatisfied wives in their 30s / 40

I can't generalize but its common enough in my experience. Its much more common in two categories of women, college girls who don't care about cheating and unsatisfied wives in their 30s / 40s.
This is so unfair, how will I even date a white girl if this is true. You're turning these innocent white girls into sluts, it's so unfair. Can you stop it please, please don't let all them find out how much better it is. I don't know how I'm supposed to compete against you guys

Would you call it stealing if they're the ones that approach you? lol
Yes it's still stealing!

If a married woman unbeknown to her husband is in love with the bull and that emotional level of connection is not an agreed upon option or benefit of the playmate dynamic between the hotwife and the bull then it is theft for the bull to accept her love for him even though it's the wife who is violating the arrangement!

I ******* it down immediately and keep on making her cum, but seriously those situationships always have to come to an inevitable end because of the feelings involved!

Back