Stag or cuck?

SOLO HOTWIFE.
We can film and have him watch later 😈

My experience, the wife is too preoccupied with hubby watching. I need ALL her attention ❇
Although i can understand your point i think there's a difference between "many" couples, especially the unexperienced, and a wifesharing couple with a Hotwife who gets especially horny and naughty because her husband is watching. i think that scenario is something special. You can have sex in private with almost any woman, also a single woman in a FWB relationship with no strings attached. So where's the need for or speciality of a wife then? 🤔

personally, I'm a big fan of having more eyes in the room, cant really say why its just really hot, but I also really like being filmed.....I can't really film my self and tear it up at the same time :p
A number of years ago i went in with some friends buying the contents of a locker. They knew it was from a yoga spa and had some chairs they wanted for their patio out front of their cafe.

I ended up with a great retro fridge and one of two round pads with a heater unit (8 feet across) used at the front of the class. There was a stage to go with it but i did not need it. For me it was a first and so far only time buying a storage unit. Well i stored one in the back of my man cave. The other i sold to a yoga studio.

Two years passed and i tweaked my back so i put the pads together to lay on instead of the floor. Once my back was ok i decided to make the set up more permanent so I built a stand about waist high so i could just sit on it and put the heater pad under to insure it was nice and warm.

About two years after that a lady i was arranging a weekend date for had the hotel arrangements fall through due to a fire. So i had them come by my place.

For a while it looked like it was a no go on his part due to nerves. So i took him on a tour. The moment he saw this padded area he went rock hard. The lady likes to dance as part of the fore play so they used this area as a dance floor.
As they danced their clothes started coming off. it soon became my job to pick them up and hang them up. When he was down top his boxers and her to her bra and panties i reached up from behind him and pulled the boxers down. This guy was like i said rock hard. Moments later he was on his back knees by his ears as she took him Amasson style.

Now ever time he sees the raised pad area he is hard.

SOLO HOTWIFE.

My experience, the wife is too preoccupied with hubby watching. I need ALL her attention ❇
I have found that if the guy that is in side the lady is doing all the right thI gas you could have a parade walk thru the room and she would not notice.

To me this question is about the level of respect that the bull has for that married couple and the level of respect that the bull has for the very honor and privilege itself of being a bull.

A bull is an honored guest that a couple has granted an exception of inclusion into the sexual aspect of THEIR MARRIAGE!

Most experienced bulls know full well that a huge part of the whole hotwife lifestyle fantasy is for the husband to be able to watch his wife get pleased and used by other men. That visual is at least 80% percent of the whole experience for the husband. As the bull I must understand that in most cases when I play with a married woman in the lifestyle that the husband must be afforded or let's say supplied with his visual aspect of the fantasy or he's not getting what he wants out of the lifestyle. I know it seems like I'm totally team husband here but I know enough to know that number one that's his wife not mine. He owns that pussy not me. Being as getting in good with hubby and making sure he's happy has always gotten me all the hotwife pussy that I can handle and more.

Look we all want to be alone and have privacy during intimacy with a woman that we are having sex with. That's actually a basic human mating practice but that is not foundational premise of the hotwife lifestyle.

The foundation of the hotwife lifestyle is for husband and wife (not bull) to fulfill their sexual fantasies with each other and for each other with the assistance of privalidged sex partners or bulls who have been invited into their sex life.

If your a guest at someone's house and they hand you the remote to their TV and say "watch whatever you want" they're not giving you their TV their just giving you the temporary authority to say what's being watched at that moment! Too many bulls have gotten besides themselves thinking that they own the fucking TV when they've only been loaned the remote for a brief moment!

I say again that every man wants privacy when he is having sex with a woman but this is not just any woman we are talking about here this is someone's wife. She is not in this lifestyle alone! This is not her fantasy alone! Her husband's feelings and his aspects of the fantasy must be taken into consideration at all times.

I believe that things have gotten a bit hazy with the dynamics of this lifestyle to where couple's have started asking questions like this because too many bulls have become spoiled and much of the humility and respect for the privilege has been lost because too many couple's compromised and let it go unaddressed to where now the entitlement has become a problem!

The solution is number one couple's need to stay on code meaning husband and wife cannot compromise the fantasy no matter how good the dick is which means this is likely a matter of selfishness within the relationship. Hey what about hubby's side of the fantasy where he gets to see the action? That was part of the whole point of you guys getting into the lifestyle in the first place. You get dicked down by bbc and he gets to watch it happen.

Number two experienced couples address this upfront and in their introduction. They make it clear (which they shouldn't have to) that she doesn't play alone without him. Establish the rules and the boundaries upfront and try to be as thorough as possible or you could end up having to address it later and it may ruin a good thing.

A word to the bulls. Don't think that I am just "team cuck" when in actuality I'm really just team "maximize my privileges"! Most of the hotwives that I have been with in this lifestyle I was offered the privilege of having private intimate time with. Why? Because I always came into the situation humble knowing that I am the outside guest who's been invited into their bedroom to fulfill their fantasy. It's their party I'm just bringing the chocolate ice cream! They have the greater security concern, and the greater need for discretion. Not me! They have more to lose than I do so I always come into the table knowing that I need to prove to them that I am not a threat and that I can be trusted with the privilege and access that has been granted to me. This mindset and how I move in this lifestyle has never failed yield me the outcomes that I want. That doesn't mean that I never want any alone time with a hotwife it just means that I know that it's better for me to show myself worthy of it so that its offered to me by the couple vs me requesting it!

My strategy is to meet them and make a good impression visually with my appearance and appeal to the senses even before the sex goes down. First impression is the most important prelude to good chemistry. They when I make my move on the wife I'm already half way home. Then I have phenomenal sex with that hotwife and put on an impressive show for the husband knowing that this is what they came for. She gets pleased beyond expectations by that bbc and he got to see his wife satisfied and well used like a good little slut he always knew that she could be, and I got to stretch his wife and fill her up leaving with my balls empty! We all got what we wanted. This is a symbiotic relationship and we all have our part. Now a few good showings and they may be so impressed that they will likely think if it's this good with hubby watching how much more better will it be with him gone?

It never fails when your intention is right. If I don't get offered total alone time like her being able to visit my place or meet me at a hotel then hubby will go and watch tv in another room, or sleep on the couch, or fall asleep on the other bed in the hotel room but eventually that private intimate time will manifest itself sooner or later without me ever requesting it.

There is nothing that I will ever do to his wife in private that I wouldn't do to her in his presence! As someone with an Alpha personality the presence of any man in the same room when I'm having sex with a woman is automatically a threat of competition and that's just the nature of an Alpha. So I am all about putting in the work to show my dominance and and skill by laying some serious pipe and showing the hotwife memorable time.

To me this question is about the level of respect that the bull has for that married couple and the level of respect that the bull has for the very honor and privilege itself of being a bull.

A bull is an honored guest that a couple has granted an exception of inclusion into the sexual aspect of THEIR MARRIAGE!

Most experienced bulls know full well that a huge part of the whole hotwife lifestyle fantasy is for the husband to be able to watch his wife get pleased and used by other men. That visual is at least 80% percent of the whole experience for the husband. As the bull I must understand that in most cases when I play with a married woman in the lifestyle that the husband must be afforded or let's say supplied with his visual aspect of the fantasy or he's not getting what he wants out of the lifestyle. I know it seems like I'm totally team husband here but I know enough to know that number one that's his wife not mine. He owns that pussy not me. Being as getting in good with hubby and making sure he's happy has always gotten me all the hotwife pussy that I can handle and more.

Look we all want to be alone and have privacy during intimacy with a woman that we are having sex with. That's actually a basic human mating practice but that is not foundational premise of the hotwife lifestyle.

The foundation of the hotwife lifestyle is for husband and wife (not bull) to fulfill their sexual fantasies with each other and for each other with the assistance of privalidged sex partners or bulls who have been invited into their sex life.

If your a guest at someone's house and they hand you the remote to their TV and say "watch whatever you want" they're not giving you their TV their just giving you the temporary authority to say what's being watched at that moment! Too many bulls have gotten besides themselves thinking that they own the fucking TV when they've only been loaned the remote for a brief moment!

I say again that every man wants privacy when he is having sex with a woman but this is not just any woman we are talking about here this is someone's wife. She is not in this lifestyle alone! This is not her fantasy alone! Her husband's feelings and his aspects of the fantasy must be taken into consideration at all times.

I believe that things have gotten a bit hazy with the dynamics of this lifestyle to where couple's have started asking questions like this because too many bulls have become spoiled and much of the humility and respect for the privilege has been lost because too many couple's compromised and let it go unaddressed to where now the entitlement has become a problem!

The solution is number one couple's need to stay on code meaning husband and wife cannot compromise the fantasy no matter how good the dick is which means this is likely a matter of selfishness within the relationship. Hey what about hubby's side of the fantasy where he gets to see the action? That was part of the whole point of you guys getting into the lifestyle in the first place. You get dicked down by bbc and he gets to watch it happen.

Number two experienced couples address this upfront and in their introduction. They make it clear (which they shouldn't have to) that she doesn't play alone without him. Establish the rules and the boundaries upfront and try to be as thorough as possible or you could end up having to address it later and it may ruin a good thing.

A word to the bulls. Don't think that I am just "team cuck" when in actuality I'm really just team "maximize my privileges"! Most of the hotwives that I have been with in this lifestyle I was offered the privilege of having private intimate time with. Why? Because I always came into the situation humble knowing that I am the outside guest who's been invited into their bedroom to fulfill their fantasy. It's their party I'm just bringing the chocolate ice cream! They have the greater security concern, and the greater need for discretion. Not me! They have more to lose than I do so I always come into the table knowing that I need to prove to them that I am not a threat and that I can be trusted with the privilege and access that has been granted to me. This mindset and how I move in this lifestyle has never failed yield me the outcomes that I want. That doesn't mean that I never want any alone time with a hotwife it just means that I know that it's better for me to show myself worthy of it so that its offered to me by the couple vs me requesting it!

My strategy is to meet them and make a good impression visually with my appearance and appeal to the senses even before the sex goes down. First impression is the most important prelude to good chemistry. They when I make my move on the wife I'm already half way home. Then I have phenomenal sex with that hotwife and put on an impressive show for the husband knowing that this is what they came for. She gets pleased beyond expectations by that bbc and he got to see his wife satisfied and well used like a good little slut he always knew that she could be, and I got to stretch his wife and fill her up leaving with my balls empty! We all got what we wanted. This is a symbiotic relationship and we all have our part. Now a few good showings and they may be so impressed that they will likely think if it's this good with hubby watching how much more better will it be with him gone?

It never fails when your intention is right. If I don't get offered total alone time like her being able to visit my place or meet me at a hotel then hubby will go and watch tv in another room, or sleep on the couch, or fall asleep on the other bed in the hotel room but eventually that private intimate time will manifest itself sooner or later without me ever requesting it.

There is nothing that I will ever do to his wife in private that I wouldn't do to her in his presence! As someone with an Alpha personality the presence of any man in the same room when I'm having sex with a woman is automatically a threat of competition and that's just the nature of an Alpha. So I am all about putting in the work to show my dominance and and skill by laying some serious pipe and showing the hotwife memorable time.
well said

Reading this, you may be one of the few people on here who is not full of *******. Well stated.

SOLO HOTWIFE.

We agree with this as the standard for us. No filming but if home, cuck can listen quietly through the closed bedroom door and on occasion can watch from the hallway as a special treat. Clean-up is also a special treat. I’d say we all prefer this 1-1, about 80% of the time.

I admit I’m too preoccupied and inhibited with an audience. When 1-1 I’m very focused and have almost no limits. I’ve made love to other men 1-1, for real - something I’m not comfortable with hubby ever witnessing live, but I need with very select men & situations. I enjoy being extremely intimate in private.

Back