St Martin

PA fun

Couple
From
PA, US
We are headed to St Martin in March for 2 weeks. Anyone on here interested in possibly “showing us around “(her at least). Would love to see if we could connect while we are there!

I know we’ve been rescheduled twice. Were supposed to be there a year ago! We’re staying at orient beach area so that sounds promising if everything works out!

I may be down at Oyster Bay...doing the whole orient beach thing....waiting to see how this pandemic is going before I lock it in.
It's a nice place. It was one stop on our honeymoon cruise. My wife lamented not too long ago about the fact that that she didn't have me wearing a cage while we were there, and how that would have made our nude beach stroll there so much more interesting, perhaps worthy of asking strangers to take photos of us as we walked. I don't know if/when we'll make it back there, but needless to say if we do, I'll be a whole lot more nervous about that stroll down Orient Bay Beach than I was last time. Especially if our trip coincides with a visit by someone such as yourself!

We are looking at rental a condo/beach house in the Orient beach area. We want to be able to lie naked on the beach during the day and play with some friends in the evening. Hoping @Bigblackdik79 can joins us.

Would love some recommendations on rentals and places/clubs where we could meet friends.

Last edited:
We are looking at rental a condo/beach house in the Orient beach area. We want to be able to lie naked on the beach during the day and play with some friends in the evening. Hoping @Bigblackdik79 can joins us.

Would love some recommendations on rentals and places/clubs where we could meet friends.
I would try to get something right around the Orient Beach area. There are a bunch of rentals right off the beach. I stay at Oyster Bay...just a quick drive away. Grande Case is not too far either. Again, my first choice would be right around Oyster Bay. I may pop down there late summer. The swingers go around the 4th of July typically.

I hope y'all get plenty of "play" over there and we get plenty of videos of y'all playing.

I'd love to help u out, show u around to the best spots on the island. I'm local, we're heading into the Regatta weekend now, so lots of events lined up and great deals on resorts. Let. Me know if you're interested

Back