St. Louis monster cock sought

JandV

Couple
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Cock hungry wife in St. Louis area tonight looking for very well endowed bbc with endurance who can fuck deep, hard, and long. We land around 8:00 and are in the town for only tonight. We can host at our hotel which has not yet been selected. We can chose a hotel close to the right cock.

Hoping for a big cock which is hard fucking to make her tap out. MO is the show me state!

Will check mail on landing....this is last minute but we are hopeful. If you have a group, even better.

Attachments

• 1C477CB0-50BC-4E6E-855E-C00C8A78A180.jpeg
    1C477CB0-50BC-4E6E-855E-C00C8A78A180.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 507
  • 7E2D28E2-2FAA-4B9F-9131-DC17793B9FD8.jpeg
    7E2D28E2-2FAA-4B9F-9131-DC17793B9FD8.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 489
Cock hungry wife in St. Louis area tonight looking for very well endowed bbc with endurance who can fuck deep, hard, and long. We land around 8:00 and are in the town for only tonight. We can host at our hotel which has not yet been selected. We can chose a hotel close to the right cock.

Hoping for a big cock which is hard fucking to make her tap out. MO is the show me state!

Will check mail on landing....this is last minute but we are hopeful. If you have a group, even better.

View media item 255811Stl BBC here

Wats up BBC here looking to hookup in st louis mo area

Did yall make it to st louis mo

Back