Squirting

that's a damn shame.

Alot of guys just hump and dump, they don't get in tune with a woman's body.

You have to physically and mentally connect with the woman.

With each stroke, with each touch it's easy to find what she likes. A woman's body language and body never lies. Alot of times you can feel the pussy getting wetter and wetter when you find her spot and rhythm.

I think the problem that most guys have is that the rhythm and stroke for every woman is always different. Some girls like it to the left, some like it hard, fast medium deep then of course it varies which really throw guys off.

I've literally fucked 2 girls who get off on me stuffing my cock in them hard while some want me to enter slow but by the end I'm pounding hard and deep.

White woman I tend to notice cum quick it's like as soon you give them a few good strokes and slightly dominate them.

I have noticed that alot of woman like clitoral stimulation and every single chick I been with likes to be dominated lightly and told what to do.

Given my experiences Latinas squirt a lot more.

True but I have been with some white woman and all I have done is stick my dick in them and they are like an open faucet.

I literally gave two soft medium strokes to this one girl and she started squirting like crazy.

I told her I was going to cum inside her pussy and she started squirting some more like crazy.

True but I have been with some white woman and all I have done is stick my dick in them and they are like an open faucet.

I literally gave two soft medium strokes to this one girl and she started squirting like crazy.

I told her I was going to cum inside her pussy and she started squirting some more like crazy.
Lol. Sounds about right

Lol. Sounds about right

Yes they love it when you get more authorative as the erotic intensity increases. I usuallystart off sensual and get more dominating as the sexual intensity increases. If I break them in I will then start off dominating.

I love having them in the face down ass up position so I can taste that delicious pussy and ass. I will walk around while they are in that position and then mount them.

I love to tease and edge them to. I'll pull out right before they cum drives them crazy.

I'd have to agree with this

Latina woman can ride a cock like nobody's business...so can asian woman.

They will make you cum quick if you don't have enough mental control. I had a couple of close calls on cumming too early. I think with one chick I had to pull it out and eat her out so I didn't cum to quick because her pussy was just trying to suck the cum out of my dick lol.

Just another day in the life...

728_1000-gif.2503973
@MagicMikeATX ... She is in your area.

They will make you cum quick if you don't have enough mental control. I had a couple of close calls on cumming too early. I think with one chick I had to pull it out and eat her out so I didn't cum to quick because her pussy was just trying to suck the cum out of my dick lol.
I'll give that award to Latinas without question. The can fuck like nobody's business!
But if you find the right white woman and train her up, they work harder to please. Recently had this super sexy tiny white chick...Girl is about the size of my dick, weighs less than I curl in the gym ?... but DAMN she put in WORK.

I agree with your take on Latinas. I've never had the pleasure of fucking an Asian woman.

I'll give that award to Latinas without question. The can fuck like nobody's business!
But if you find the right white woman and train her up, they work harder to please. Recently had this super sexy tiny white chick...Girl is about the size of my dick, weighs less than I curl in the gym ?... but DAMN she put in WORK.
I don't have time to train them no more Mike. My itinerary says get in where you fit in. Lol

Oh Latin women have a pussy that's like a suction cup. Pulls you in and won't let go till seed is buried. Just bad that they seem to be most fertile. Lol but I was just saying in my experience that white women seem to squirt more and more easily. But I've never been with an Asian.

I agree with your take on Latinas. I've never had the pleasure of fucking an Asian woman.

It's amazing. They are really really tight. I fucked a couple they seem to like riding alot.

The asian woman I fucked liked it really really slow in the beginning to medium deep slow to medium speed vs white woman who like typically like it deep medium fast. Usually.

Kind of noticed white woman liked to get packed.

I love thick woman but petite woman are so easy to dominate and they can be quite sexy in their own right as you pointed out.

Your spot you can train all woman but white woman...if you fuck them right they become servants. I mean no disrespect but it's the Truth. It's a good thing but white woman Will go the extra mile.

Back