Squirters

Oddly enough my wife has been really wet when fucking lately. I mean so wet that it makes noise and runs down her ass cheeks. She is middle aged and never had this happen before. I do dirty talk about her fucking hung studs, etc. Could this really be whats causing it?

Oh yeah!!! That's my specialty right there, it don't count if can't make her squirt it's a simple method. But I cheat sometime. Flicking my tongue within the creases of he clit while playing in her pussy with a toy stimulating her G spot. Starting off slow making adjustments, paying attention to her instructing me with out even knowing it. About the time things get intense, she might squirt but not the way I like. I use my BBC, I use the just the head. Sticking the tip just on the opening of her pussy canal which is soaking wet and proceed to flicker my BBC from her opening to her hood like a paint brush.. Then splash!!! Afterwards fuck her hard , make take the whole BBC & more squirts cum.

Squirters are THEE most gratifying, you don't have to wonder if she's climaxing. The proof will be soaking up everything under her:)
Plus I'm a big believer in exhausting my partner sexually and continually draining a Squirter seems to wear them out to the max.

Lol delusional 20 years ago the phenomenon didn't exist

Not delusional. Wife was ashamed years ago. She thought she was peeing. Once she learned , she really let go and started enjoying her wet climaxes. When she squirts, it is tasteless but slick. When she is squirting, a really big cock can pound her.When we have sex and she starts squirting, I know she is ready for a big cock and she agrees.

Her piss is neither tasteless or slick.
135.JPG

You can see the beads of liquid. That is not pee.

Lol delusional 20 years ago the phenomenon didn't exist
I mean, yeah, I'm delusional, but Multiple Sclerosis didn't exist until we were able to document it properly, Roughly 1940, but I sure as fuck have that too.
So, yeah, something that didn't exist historically suddenly now exists.
I consume roughly $48,000 per year in pills to prevent going blind or losing feeling or movement to prove it, and know that under certain circumstances I need to be sure to bring several towels to bed because my wife will be cumming hard enough to squirt all over the mattress, and myself.
I understand general disbelief, but I cannot change reality to suit historical norms.
Maybe I have an image or vid of my wife's, exploits, somewhere.

Back