Squirter ROLL CALL !!

I squirt like crazy but my husband has the special touch. No BBC has been able to make be do it except one and then it became all about the squirt. That's why I typically tell no one that I can squirt. I want to be fucked good and hard. If I squirt then great but I don't want it to be all about that. My hubby can make me do it later. No big deal. ;)

I squirt like crazy but my husband has the special touch. No BBC has been able to make be do it except one and then it became all about the squirt. That's why I typically tell no one that I can squirt. I want to be fucked good and hard. If I squirt then great but I don't want it to be all about that. My hubby can make me do it later. No big deal. ;)
you need the right bbc to make it happen :qos::sex:

Fucking same, my husband makes me squirt like crazy and then with my last bull after I started it was ALL about making me squirt. Like I get they like the visual of it but damn relax!

Back