Splash Mocha Ft Lauderdale July '24

Hi everyone, we are brand new to the site, and are booked for our first Splash Mocha, July 2024 in Ft Lauderdale. Just posting here to possibly connect with other attendees and maybe get some insider tips from the veterans. Thanks!
I'll be there!

We will be there, my Wife goes by bluebonnethotwife. It's only our second Splash, and first at Ft. Lauderdale. Our first was at Atlanta and I remember the crowd being kinda anything goes!!

I'm hoping it's the same in Florida, as I definitely want to flaunt my white male cuck status this time. It depends on how tolerant the crowd is. Every group is different.

Hi everyone, we are brand new to the site, and are booked for our first Splash Mocha, July 2024 in Ft Lauderdale. Just posting here to possibly connect with other attendees and maybe get some insider tips from the veterans. Thanks!
The guys are very respectful, so it's in the ladies court. You see a guy you want, engage him. They usually will wait for you to make the first move. If you just wait and expect them to come to you, they will, but you will find that action is a lot slower.

That being said, most of the guys there are LEGIT. They are hung and will be totally focused on the girl's pleasure. Don't be upset if they don't cum, some guys intend to play all day every day and thats why they won't. You totally can have as many guys, even at the same time, as you want. In public or private.

Be prepared for some crazy situations. Unexpected multiples, other wives in the same room, etc. It happens. At the end of the day the ladies are in total control and your safety is assured. Relax and have fun.

Have drinks in your room, the downstairs bar is busy and expensive.

Elevator talk is crazy. Make friends.

Those are things we learned in Atlanta 2023 anyway. I would assume most carry over to Ft. Lauderdale.

How many days i. General will you be down here in fort Lauderdale

The guys are very respectful, so it's in the ladies court. You see a guy you want, engage him. They usually will wait for you to make the first move. If you just wait and expect them to come to you, they will, but you will find that action is a lot slower.

That being said, most of the guys there are LEGIT. They are hung and will be totally focused on the girl's pleasure. Don't be upset if they don't cum, some guys intend to play all day every day and thats why they won't. You totally can have as many guys, even at the same time, as you want. In public or private.

Be prepared for some crazy situations. Unexpected multiples, other wives in the same room, etc. It happens. At the end of the day the ladies are in total control and your safety is assured. Relax and have fun.

Have drinks in your room, the downstairs bar is busy and expensive.

Elevator talk is crazy. Make friends.

Those are things we learned in Atlanta 2023 anyway. I would assume most carry over to Ft. Lauderdale.
Thanks so much, those are great tips! I'm usually not that comfortable being the one who initiates, but it sounds like I'll have to make some adjustments!

Back