Spit or Swallow?

Every. Last. Drop. I wanna taste it. I wanna feel it throb. I wanna feel that jerk just before it blows. And after that, I'll keep my mouth around it, still and not moving, so that you're so sensitive you jerk if I move. And THEN I'll release it. And kiss your thighs and tummy ;). Maybe tickle your balls with my long blonde hair...
So beautiful. Thank you for your post.

I never liked and rarely sucked white guys. On my 3rd night with a black man he had me kneel before him and show him, with my mouth, how badly I needed his cock. Somehow with him I felt better about sucking and actually enjoyed it a lot. I also, quite surprised that I like the taste of his cum.

I never liked and rarely sucked white guys. On my 3rd night with a black man he had me kneel before him and show him, with my mouth, how badly I needed his cock. Somehow with him I felt better about sucking and actually enjoyed it a lot. I also, quite surprised that I like the taste of his cum.
How many black dicks do you sucking and swsllow now

Yeah it was hot. That night was great actually. I spent the night at my bulls for the first time. I hadn't touched my bf for about 2 months and he was absolutely desperate. I'd packed one of his t-shirts to sleep in, and ended up having a sleepy morning fuck in it, and then used it to wipe up the cum. When I got home I told bf that he had to wear the t shirt all day, and I'd get him off that night. He had to walk about all day stinking of my bulls cum. Its still one of my best memories.

Back