South Florida Hotwife looking to date exceptional educated black male!!!

I do not consider date men that call themselves bulls. They tend to be dominant. And that’s not a personality trait I seek in a man. And about the educated. Good looking part. I was only describing my type. I’m sure there are many educated goodlooking bulls out there. But bulls don’t interest me.

I do not consider date men that call themselves bulls. They tend to be dominant. And that’s not a personality trait I seek in a man. And about the educated. Good looking part. I was only describing my type. I’m sure there are many educated goodlooking bulls out there. But bulls don’t interest me.
experience is I've met men who call themselves bulls but still let things happen as they will, communication is the key if he knows your boundaries and is respectable to that there aren't problems with any situation but happy hunting.

My experiences are limited. So I can only comment on what are my experiences. I’m attracted to good looking men of color. Not attracted to men who call themselves bulls. But that’s just me. Good luck
My luck has been wonderful thank you, maybe open your mind and don't lump everyone together based on limited experience you just might find your needle in the haystack, and again communication, try it

My luck has been wonderful thank you, maybe open your mind and don't lump everyone together based on limited experience you just might find your needle in the haystack, and again communication, try it

Beautifully said & communication is key especially on what we desire in this community. I never considered myself a bull; I’m just a man that loves healthy sexuality and beautiful women and want to connect with them, get to know them and spend intimate time with them on a daily basis 💯.

Beautifully said & communication is key especially on what we desire in this community. I never considered myself a bull; I’m just a man that loves healthy sexuality and beautiful women and want to connect with them, get to know them and spend intimate time with them on a daily basis 💯.
Too bad you're so far away💋

I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for soon 🙏🏾🥰💯

Don’t get your panties in a bunch little boys. I have no desire to meet every guy who calls himself a bull before I can make a comment. Relax. I’m only stating my personal preference. If you call yourself a bull. Power to you. I’m just not interested in someone who refers to himself as a bull. End of story. You just move on. There are plenty of women here seeking bulls. I’m just not one of them. It’s simple. Nothing to analyze.

Back