South African 3sum

So I recently had a discussion with my Gf (black) about how I enjoy fucking white ladies. We actually logged in on B2w and she saw everything that goes on here. She's always know that I played but didn't wanna know the full details. Now she is intrestedšŸ¤£ so she now wants us to have a 3sum with a white girl. Im damn turned on by the fact that she wants to take part. I find myself thinking if it's normal for me to be so turned on by the fact that she actually brought this up. She suggested reverse cockolding... She says she wants to watch and direct my dick into the pussy. We are now looking for the right person to do this with.... Does anyone else find this sexy as fuck

So I recently had a discussion with my Gf (black) about how I enjoy fucking white ladies. We actually logged in on B2w and she saw everything that goes on here. She's always know that I played but didn't wanna know the full details. Now she is intrestedšŸ¤£ so she now wants us to have a 3sum with a white girl. Im damn turned on by the fact that she wants to take part. I find myself thinking if it's normal for me to be so turned on by the fact that she actually brought this up. She suggested reverse cockolding... She says she wants to watch and direct my dick into the pussy. We are now looking for the right person to do this with.... Does anyone else find this sexy as fuck
Your gf is a diamond!

Back