Sorry cuckold mine put a ring on it

damn, Nichole. You would be a good hotwife from looking at your media. Unfortunately I cannot relocate, I am however retired military, self sufficient, home owner, traveler, no addictions [other than finding a hotwife to share] decent overall man. I hope you get that man who truly appreciates that hotwife. Unless you want to possibly move to Florida.

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.
Where do I sign up

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

I live in jefferson city also. Im a 31 year old, successful, 6”2, regular/athletic fit, good looking, and most importantly a cuck. Message me if interested and i can send you pics.

I live in jefferson city also. Im a 31 year old, successful, 6”2, regular/athletic fit, good looking, and most importantly a cuck. Message me if interested and i can send you pics.
Hey CB, have we ever met? At any of the events in CoMo?

Good morning,

Hey! Believe I meet all requirements.. (Okcupid, gentleman, job, marriage minded) Very interested in learning more!
Good morning,

Good morning, saw this and thought I would reach out. I am single and married minded. I would be willing to relocate and understand what my role would be. Feel free to ask me anything you would like.i know my profile says couple but I am single trying to get that changed.
Good morning,

Good morning,

Good morning,

I should let me come see you so I can fuck your brain out

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_001010.jpg
    IMG_20180816_001010.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 13
Good morning,

Hiii beautiful I'd Love to chat with you:) and all send you a pix of myself so you can see how Sexy iam:)

Good morning,

You still looking ?

Good morning, Nichole. I'm white cuckold who want to create long-term relationship. I will be happy to do all what you want, have high mobility) How can i following you?)
Good morning,

Back