Sorry cuckold mine put a ring on it

Hi Nicole. I am in Dallas but I would love to just have some harmless chat about cuckolding. I'm a white professional, well-educated but looking to chat about the lifestyle.

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.
I believe I fit the categories you listed. I can relocate, and I am serious about the cuckold lifestyle and a long term relationship. I am also listed on pof, OKCupid. etc. If interested drop me a note and feel free to ask questions. Lyndon

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Do you get on here anymore I want to know you

Hey Nichole, like the growing list of men above I’d like to throw my hat in the ring. I’m in Chicago and very open to relocation. Above all I’m seeking love and my best friend. If still looking, is it possible we make contact?

Good morning,

Well good evening Nichole. I am Chad and I am also very interested in your post. I am 39 single white male and I can give you my facebook if you would like a profile to see that’s all I have. I have been into cuckolding since I was a young and would love to be one eventually in marriage. I am from Canada 🇨🇦 and I currently stay in my RV . My family has a place in Arizona and I can give you pictures of myself if you’d like. I would like to get to know you more. I’m easy going but full of energy and would love to chat. Xoxo

Well good evening Nichole. I am Chad and I am also very interested in your post. I am 39 single white male and I can give you my facebook if you would like a profile to see that’s all I have. I have been into cuckolding since I was a young and would love to be one eventually in marriage. I am from Canada 🇨🇦 and I currently stay in my RV . My family has a place in Arizona and I can give you pictures of myself if you’d like. I would like to get to know you more. I’m easy going but full of energy and would love to chat. Xoxo
Thank you but I think I’ll pass

Good morning,

Good evening Queen

Dating in the lifestyle can feel hopeless at times (especially COVID times) and I've been single cuckold for almost half a year. It is proving difficult to find real connection with singles outside the lifestyle and most of us in the lifestyle are paired up already, but I'm here single and kind of feeling like a straggler while at the same time unwaveringly committed to my life as a chastity cuckold and service of a powerful Queen🙏. I know a queen as beautiful and confident as you probably have ten thousand little boys all lined up on their knees🤣, I won't get anywhere unless I put myself out there and hoped for destiny to claim me ❤

Cuckold in search of ..love
Tim

Good morning,

The link to my profile is above! I created it just now though, I hope that doesn’t disqualify me. I created it just to talk to you! I’m happy to share more pictures of me as we get to chatting. I am very well versed in cuckolding and know exactly what I want. I’d love to be able to talk to you!

Back