Someone emailed me a confession

I mean no disrespect by posting this. I make fakes & Latina BBC photoshop images. Sometimes people contact me to thank me but this time someone contacted me to share his story. Below is HIS story. If it’s offensive I’m sorry but it’s just a repost of his email

When I was busted I was a loyal soldier that ran with the surenos. A few different times we went at it with the blacks. I was in lock up after a small riot kicked off. They were only letting small groups out at the time to test the waters. As soon as the door cracked & we saw a black guy we were ready to handle business.
The tension was high. Because I was in lock up at the time I was in a single cell. They had me in an area where I was surrounded by black guys so I stood quiet & ready to fight as soon as the door cracked.
I would get annoyed at how loud they were. They talked all day. I tried to ignore it but one day they caught my attention. One of them just came back from a parole violation. He was telling stories of his sexual exploits.
He mentioned how the Ese’s had pissed him off so much that when he got out he only went after “Messican Girls” (how he pronounced Mexican). He said he thought it’d be a difficult task to pull these Mexican girls but it ended up being easy for him.
This pissed me off at first. He claimed the Mexican men out there weren’t competition for him when it came to Mexican women. He said most Mexican men were either tweakers, fat or too short for Mexican women to desire. He was about 6’2 & was in shape due to his time being incarcerated.
He told story after story about Mexican girls that he conquered. I was getting pissed off because he was using our women like pawns. He didn’t take them seriously. He did acknowledge their beauty but his main focus was fucking as many Mexican bitches as he can.
I thought he was lying but he shared letters & pictures of the Mexican girls that were writing to him. I heard his buddies respond with things like “damn she bad” & “I need to get me some messican bitches when I get out.”
One day he told a story about a Mexican girl he was messing with. He said her husband was in prison but he still fucked her. He bragged that she about how wet he made her & how she admitted he was way bigger than her husband.
I was ready to talk ******* on the out the door & break protocol (we’re not supposed to engage in window warrior activity; talking ******* behind the door was a no-no) but he started getting into the story & said he had her moaning phrases to him in Spanish. He had her saying she loved black dick & he fucked her better than her husband.
I don’t know what got into me but my dick got hard. The thought of our women betraying us got me going. We were in here fighting like prideful warriors while our women were out there letting the guys we were fighting against not only fuck them but also disrespect them & us.
He told these stories so well. I started to visualize it. One of the homies wife was out there getting fucked by him. She was sucking his black dick & betraying the Raza. I couldn’t help it anymore I walked over to the toilet & just pointed my dick toward the toilet bowl. All it took was me hearing his story & me just touching my dick to bust the fattest nut I ever busted.
I felt so ashamed afterward. If I saw him I was going to attack him first but in the back of my mind I knew he already won. No matter if I won or lost the physical fight he would get out & fuck more Mexican girls. I couldn’t fuck a black girl because they don’t go for Mexican guys but he could get out & get all the Mexican pussy he wanted.
From that point on whenever he told his stories I would jack off. It got to the point where I would look forward to them. When I got celled up it sucked because I had to hide it when he would tell the stories but in the night I would Jack off to the thought of Mexican bitches getting black dick
Now at days I can’t bust a nut without it having anything to do with a Black Dick & a Latina. Even when I have sex with my hyna I think about her getting fucked by those black guys we battled all those ages ago. I have been busted in a long ass time but I still think about it. I hope one day my hyna will cheat on me with a black vato. I would never bring it up but I hope by chance it happens. I would love to hear the details of her getting used by the enemy.

Last edited:
Back