Some Like It In The Ass

So WHY do it??? :confused:
It's not like you don't have other holes he can use. :confused:
I let him fuck me when ever.and where ever he wants.if i dont he could cause a lot ove trouble for me. and he knows it.he allso knows i hate him when he fucks me in the ass.we are not a couple. to him i am just a hoe he can fuck when he wants.

I let him fuck me when ever.and where ever he wants.if i dont he could cause a lot ove trouble for me. and he knows it.he allso knows i hate him when he fucks me in the ass.we are not a couple. to him i am just a hoe he can fuck when he wants.

Then why are you with him?

Then why are you with him?
I am not with him we are not together.to him i am just a hoe he can fuck when he wants.i have to take it because he can cause a lot of trouble for me if i dont.he knows i dont like in the ass thats why he does it.when he wants to fuck i have to take it.just so happens he likes to fuck me in the ass.hes punishing me for something i dont know

I am not with him we are not together.to him i am just a hoe he can fuck when he wants.i have to take it because he can cause a lot of trouble for me if i dont.he knows i dont like in the ass thats why he does it.when he wants to fuck i have to take it.just so happens he likes to fuck me in the ass.hes punishing me for something i dont know

Sounds like you're being blackmailed. That's too bad.
I hope you find a way out of it.
If you think he is punishing you for some reason, you should ask him. Maybe there is a misunderstanding.
Even if he doesn't release you, he may not treat you as badly.

Sounds like you're being blackmailed. That's too bad.
I hope you find a way out of it.
If you think he is punishing you for some reason, you should ask him. Maybe there is a misunderstanding.
Even if he doesn't release you, he may not treat you as badly.
the only time i here from him is when hes horny.and he knows i have to let him fuck me.or give him a blow job.he could cause alot ove trouble for me.i have to take his cock

the only time i here from him is when hes horny.and he knows i have to let him fuck me.or give him a blow job.he could cause alot ove trouble for me.i have to take his cock

willisrvu..does this sound REAL..not sure..language and writing looked contrived..bbc 'blackmailing' a chick to this extent..i don't know..sounds and reads unreal..but i aint hatin..osp

What kind of trouble are you talking about? Tell your husband? Cause you problems with other family members or your job? It sounds serious if you are willing to take the punishment, you might be better off telling him to fuck off, how bad can the trouble be he could cause you? Of course maybe deep down you want this kind of relationship. I think you probably don't, I would end it ASAP.

What kind of trouble are you talking about? Tell your husband? Cause you problems with other family members or your job? It sounds serious if you are willing to take the punishment, you might be better off telling him to fuck off, how bad can the trouble be he could cause you? Of course maybe deep down you want this kind of relationship. I think you probably don't, I would end it ASAP.
THANK.for your input after seing things in writeing.i now realize there is not alot of things he can do or say that can hurt me.it was my own fears of what could happen.part of me thought i could not do any better.i am going to put a stop to this now.i will plan for the worst and pray for the best.i was keeping this whole mess inside.but not any more.THANKS again

willisrvu..does this sound REAL..not sure..language and writing looked contrived..bbc 'blackmailing' a chick to this extent..i don't know..sounds and reads unreal..but i aint hatin..osp

On the outside chance it is on the level and she is a real person caught up in a bad situation, I'd rather give some slack and hope she gives her options serious thought and finds a way to get out.

If it's total BS (probable), it didn't really cost me anything to let whoever have an extra wank or two. Usually, it doesn't take too long to find out which it is. Especially as sites like this aren't where people come to look for serious help for that sort of trouble.

On the outside chance it is on the level and she is a real person caught up in a bad situation, I'd rather give some slack and hope she gives her options serious thought and finds a way to get out.

If it's total BS (probable), it didn't really cost me anything to let whoever have an extra wank or two. Usually, it doesn't take too long to find out which it is. Especially as sites like this aren't where people come to look for serious help for that sort of trouble.
THE problem i was haveing was quite real.i did not waste your time and are glad u were there.i real didnt think anyone would care.but people did.on page 26 i responded to neighlander post.what am i afraid of.after seing it in writeing put in front of me.i realized that i was scared of him for nothing.it was my fault for not standing up to him in the first place.but iam now.and going to put a stop to his thinking.that he can cause a lot of trouble for me.and just let him get away with things.he is not a bull he works at a produce center witch is where i met him.i should not have let him into my life.but i did

THE problem i was haveing was quite real.i did not waste your time and are glad u were there.i real didnt think anyone would care.but people did.on page 26 i responded to neighlander post.what am i afraid of.after seing it in writeing put in front of me.i realized that i was scared of him for nothing.it was my fault for not standing up to him in the first place.but iam now.and going to put a stop to his thinking.that he can cause a lot of trouble for me.and just let him get away with things.he is not a bull he works at a produce center witch is where i met him.i should not have let him into my life.but i did

Glad to see your eyes have been opened and that you will be getting out of the situation.

Keep in mind we see a lot of phony people and stories here, so everyone takes anything they read with a good dose of skepticism.

Best of luck to you.

Back