SOCCER MOM HAS A DARK SECRET

I've asked this a couple times, and never got an answer, but I'll ask again.

Why is it, in so many of these fuck pics, that the black guys wear socks when they fuck? Does anyone know? Think about it ... about a third of all B&W fuck pics you see the guy wearing his socks. I don't know of any white guys that wear their socks when they fuck.
Anyone? :)
A third!! Try 7/8th!

in the last 5 months a MILF cougar mom of my HS friend is being used by bbcs all around her home town. I been fucking her and sharing her since i saw her with her dom at a club n she blew me in bathroom.
her ******* was visiting over 4th of july with his family and i visited him at her house. she almost peed in pants when i walked it.
Brought 2 of my bros with me and made her blow them while i was outside with her *******. I made her husband stand guard by the door to the room where ho was sucking my bros. lmao still
just a matter of time be4 she gets picked off by her friends
Does her ******* (your friend) know what his mom does?

Does her ******* (your friend) know what his mom does?
Not yet. she almost was exposed when her ******* and his family visited for jul 4 but her bull dont want the sons to know yet. So, we r scaring her but not exposing her yet.
I did talk to her bull about letting me expose the husband to his sons as a bbc cocksucker. He is thinkng that over.

Not yet. she almost was exposed when her ******* and his family visited for jul 4 but her bull dont want the sons to know yet. So, we r scaring her but not exposing her yet.
I did talk to her bull about letting me expose the husband to his sons as a bbc cocksucker. He is thinkng that over.
You should anonymously send some cum shot pics of her to her sons.

You should anonymously send some cum shot pics of her to her sons.
Why snitch her off? Does somebody have a reason to hurt her *******?
Unless you have a reason (to get revenge or something) to hurt her or her family, why snitch? On the face of it, it sounds chickenshit to me, ungrateful to say the least.

Why snitch her off? Does somebody have a reason to hurt her *******?

Unless you have a reason (to get revenge or something) to hurt her or her family, why snitch? On the face of it, it sounds chickenshit to me, ungrateful to say the least.
no reason for revenge. She is a bbc slut. i jus wish i found out sooner. i cud a been tappin her for years. She agrees

Back