SOCAL WIFEE 4 BBC

this thread got interesting. Im all about physical attraction as well as dick size. Looking for 6-7 inches long, and as thick as they come. Also I prefer to see face and body pics. Dick pics get posted all the time, lol, nothing new there.

I'm working wit over 9 inches. I'll show u some more pics

this thread got interesting. Im all about physical attraction as well as dick size. Looking for 6-7 inches long, and as thick as they

come. Also I prefer to see face and body pics. Dick pics get posted all the time, lol, nothing new there.

I agree with u, the site requirements for verification,( but don't they know you must be able to use that size, to satisfy any horny female//u with girl"

I agree with u, the site requirements for verification,( but don't they know you must be able to use that size, to satisfy any horny female.QUOTE]
With my huge thick (10andhalf inch cock) I can wear out as many as 30 women in 2 days, guarantees" experience is a teacher , That could be verified without photographing my cock size"cause I,m a very horny alpha male.

Last edited:
the question is can any of them hold an erection longer than 15 minutes"i,m hard all day and night u sure you could take the fucking u look for?

Well there is plenty of action here in talk . But where is the real in life action off this site. I am looking for that...

Ya brotha i am looking to meet some hot wives from here and single woman . I will travel u got a few stops for me

Ya brotha i am looking to meet some hot wives from here and single woman . I will travel u got a few stops for me[/QUOTE Sorry brother it appears that we're looking for the same thing my friend, only have the hot woman husband arranged all sexual encounters, and I found the single women here are only here for curiosity no sex " but I do understand some guys here have gotten lucky"

Back