SoCal Couple like to watch eachother

JDubbleU

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I am having the hardest time with finding couples or even guys that I allow my GF to meetup with for drinks be ok with me watching or her recording the sessions. And the ones that we do meet, they flake on us. She is a very sexual Argentine and I am a black male. I've done the lifestyle in Nebraska, but in Cali we are both new to it. Is this the case for others??

Also, we am trying to join Kik groups or start our own. Anyone interested?

try dating sites and be very honest about what you want so if you are a submissive cuck for her just say it

I am having the hardest time with finding couples or even guys that I allow my GF to meetup with for drinks be ok with me watching or her recording the sessions. And the ones that we do meet, they flake on us. She is a very sexual Argentine and I am a black male. I've done the lifestyle in Nebraska, but in Cali we are both new to it. Is this the case for others??

I’m interested

Message me. I’m in Cali

Back