young couple in our early 20s , Need a well experienced BBC to lay some real dick down on my girlfriend, she needs to be broke off some big black cock or any big cock and I need you to bring her back home full of cum🍆 or we can host here at home . we can make this an on going thing i would like to receive surprise text of her getting fucked while im out working.
Shes 20, 5.2, 155 thick and tight as fuck! Shes never had bigger than my 5 inch .
Must be clean, hung and heavy cummer!
Message us a brief description and location.
Must be able to video chat to verify identity .

young couple in our early 20s , Need a well experienced BBC to lay some real dick down on my girlfriend, she needs to be broke off some big black cock or any big cock and I need you to bring her back home full of cum🍆 or we can host here at home . we can make this an on going thing i would like to receive surprise text of her getting fucked while im out working.
Shes 20, 5.2, 155 thick and tight as fuck! Shes never had bigger than my 5 inch .
Must be clean, hung and heavy cummer!
Message us a brief description and location.
Must be able to video chat to verify identity .
Send me a message if you are serious

All females and couples claiming they can't find Black males in Southern California are suspect or fake. There are way to many Black males to claim this unless the female is ugly or BBW then it might be true.

Back