Snowbunny in cali with cuck bf looking for bbc

With ready and willing BBC asking you where in Cali you are, this is the post you choose to respond to?!?! I’m not one to doubt or call someone out via keyboard fingers, but damn, you giving a lot of credence to someone calling you fake by ignoring some Brothas who are attempting to answer your call! ~IJS

With ready and willing BBC asking you where in Cali you are, this is the post you choose to respond to?!?! I’m not one to doubt or call someone out via keyboard fingers, but damn, you giving a lot of credence to someone calling you fake by ignoring some Brothas who are attempting to answer your call! ~IJS
Issa dude! Lol

Issa dude! Lol
I would not doubt it Man! It’s so many dudes on here picture collecting and perping like that a couple or a female that’s getting off on some gay *******! If that’s your thing, then do that ******* and be real about! Don’t be posing as something you not when it’s some real dudes trying to satisfy a real woman’s bbc fantasy!

But it is what it is!

I would not doubt it Man! It’s so many dudes on here picture collecting and perping like that a couple or a female that’s getting off on some gay *******! If that’s your thing, then do that ******* and be real about! Don’t be posing as something you not when it’s some real dudes trying to satisfy a real woman’s bbc fantasy!

But it is what it is!
I agree with you. Stop perpetrating. Lol I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep up with the lies. ???

Back