Snowbunny from Brooklyn

Hey, I'm Carly, I'm 19yo and I'm from Brooklyn. I dated a lot of black guys in HS (I was a cheerleader and one of the few white ******* in my school back in Detroit). Recently moved to NY for my studies and I really crave sucking on a nice big black cock again.
Fuck yes...welcome...to the revolution

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Carly and I'm from Brooklyn. I dated a lot of black guys in HS (I was a cheerleader and one of the few white ******* in my school back in Detroit). Recently moved to NY for my studies and I really crave sucking on a nice big black cock again.
You're deliciously beautiful. Welcome to the site.

This pic is all over the internet. Remember, if it looks too good to be true...

If I was a black male here looking for a white woman, I wouldn't bother with anyone who isn't verified, honestly. Heck, as a white guy, there's no need to verify, but if the site allowed it, I would.

If I was a black male here looking for a white woman, I wouldn't bother with anyone who isn't verified, honestly. Heck, as a white guy, there's no need to verify, but if the site allowed it, I would.
I take people who are verified more seriously than those who aren't. Not to say those that aren't verified are all fakes but if you are real about this, you'll make the effort to be real about this.

Altman01, for sure, surely all of the people who are not verified are fakes. For that matter, it appears that there are more people who are real and unverified than the number of real people who are verified. That said, there are often tell tale signs of posers or bullshitters that you come to recognize after being around here for a while.

It should read...

Hi, I'm Carl and I'm from Maryland. I didn't date a lot in high school (I really liked a few cheerleaders and there were one or two black students at my high school in Baltimore). I'm still living where I've lived for about 10 years, I'd really like a few black guys to send me pics of their big black cocks.

Back