Snowballing

What i had done a few times was going down on my girlfriend's (now ex's) freshly fucked and aroused (reddish and swollen) pussy. Eating her out and sharing our combined love/lust juices through a deep kiss had been a very hot thing to do that we had both enjoyed enormously. There had never been another man's cum involved though. ;)

That was the first thing that got me into this actually! Here's a description from one of our meetings, first paragraph was described by bull from his POV, second paragraph was from me. To set the scene, the location was in a Red Robin parking lot during the evening, my lady and I are in my car, Im in driver, she's in passanger. I step out to take a walk while bull hops in...

Bull: "I remember us exchanging our glances and some friendly conversation, her hands slowly creeping over to my pants. As my dick got the feel of her soft stroke, it started to throb against her fingers making her bite her lip anxiously. I smiled a bit and took it out for her to hold as she wanted, her hands grabbing and rubbing my thick long black cock steadily. As her grip tightened, she chuckled to herself a little and began to tie her hair back more securely. She then bit, and licked her lips as she sent her head down, tongue first, along my head. Lips soon following, half of my cock was in her mouth as she bobbed up and down and her moans were all too obvious after that. I grabbed her head as she sucked more along my shaft, fucking her sloppy little mouth like the slut she wanted to be treated as. Biting my lip, groaning myself, and thrusting deep inside her throat as she slurped my inches down, I felt her throat getting tired so I let her swirl her tongue and mouth around the head. As I got closer and closer to nutting, Her suck was tight so I thrusted harder to show her dominance before I came."

And myself: "When I hopped back in car she looked like she had been in a battle, no doubt. Her lips were pursed and her cheeks were a little puffed out, so I knew she had something for me! So I reclined my chair and bent over the middle console so my head was on her lap facing up. At first she only let one drop fall into my mouth, then another, then came the entire load of hot cum mixed with blow job spit, almost filled my entire mouth up, no lie. Then right as I finished swallowing the mixture you two made, she stuck her tongue down my throat as far as she could reach! The same tongue that had been on every inch of your cock just minutes earlier, and I could definitely tell. It was like she was trying to make sure that I tasted as much cock as she did, and she succeeded! After a couple minutes of sucking on her tongue, she unzipped my pants and went to work. At first her throat was a little tense, still on high alert from the previous encounter...but once it realized it was dealing with a smaller, more familiar foe, it relaxed and went to work. And for the second time in a 15 minute span, she drained some balls like the pro that she is. Only this time, with no requirement to preserve the load, right as I was about to shoot I put both hands on the back of her head and pushed her all the way until her nose was touching my stomach, spraying the back of her throat like a pressure washer."

Enjoy!

I once stopped at this very busy truckstop where I strongly suspect some of the female customers were ******. (I was just passing through.) And this Black lady was wearing a t-shirt that said, "(Local Town)'s Snowball Fight. It is not how hard you throw, but how many you can take." I was tempted to tell her that I could take as many as she could blow, but I decided that would be indiscreet and I really did not have time anyway to see where that conversation would go. I made certain to stop at that truckstop on subsequent passes by there again though.

Back